The Temple Bar - Stop Avoiding the Inevitable...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
corianderstem said:
Spend $4 or whatever it is and buy my own copy. Then email the fine folks at EW and request (strike strike strike) demand they extend my subscription by an additional issue.

Good.

I was worried you were going to go Powerjuice on them....such a reaction would have been over the top.

No spoken words said:
I deal with those fuckers, too.

True, however, YLB also has his little girlfriend now. Speaking of that, what's her name? Like YLH (You Little Ho)?

I just saw the Indiana Jones trailer.

DUDE. It's going to be so fun to go see it, even if it ends up being disappointing.

corianderstem said:
I just saw the Indiana Jones trailer.

DUDE. It's going to be so fun to go see it, even if it ends up being disappointing.

There's already a whole debate about that teaser in the Indy Jones IV thread. Avoid.

I saw enough of it to bail quickly.

Why overanalyze everything, cynicism or no? Can't something just be fun for the sake of fun?

corianderstem said:
I saw enough of it to bail quickly.

Why overanalyze everything, cynicism or no? Can't something just be fun for the sake of fun?

Not to some of them. That's the big difference between Laz/Lance and myself, maybe YLB.....I just watch, I do not analyze as I watch....I might analyze it later, but as I view it, my clinical eye is off.....now, when I watch TV, I might fall victim to that, but that's more of a professional reflex.

But, yeah, sometimes you should just shut up, sit back, and enjoy the ride.

I would really like to call in sick and play hooky tomorrow.

But that looks awfully suspicious to do so on a Friday.

G'night, pfan!

I might, just to avoid more of the boredom that occurred this afternoon. I was busy most of the week, which was well and good, but damn.

Aw, you don't have to stay. My stomach's feeling kind of icky, I'll probably be turning in in a few minutes too. But thanks. :)

Just popped in for a few. Picked up a cheap, ghetto laptop tonight, and I'm setting it up.

UberBeaver said:

I was going to ask the same thing, sorta. WGAF about us? We sit in our little Temple Bar, and now then derail threads, but all in all, we don't bother people....do we?

FYI (from an "old" interferencer):

I see you guys as the "new wave" of folks, who, as NSW has said, are fairly smart and have a specific type of sense of humor (read: good). There have been a number of groups like you guys in the past. They would often fraction off onto OTHER website forums (there own) where they would have similar conversation to what you guys have in here (the Bar). That was before Out of Control was created and Psuedo-privacy was created.

You guys are a pretty good group in my eyes. There was a down right NASTY group a few years ago that would swoop in and be out-right MEAN to people. You guys do not do that (again, in my mind).

Anyeay...not sure if that has made sense or not. Off to work for me.

No spoken words said:

Excluding Dalton? :)

Stupid topic to US, maybe not stupid to the creator or others.....

I'm finally getting noticed for the fine work that I do. I like to think of what I do here as a "Life Coaching". I'm a helper. That's what I do. I help.

I'm going to have to take The Bar off my business cards though. Too often now I have gone out and intervened in some poor saps life and they have been so grateful they've followed me back here. That's not fair to you my children.

Last edited:
Dalton said:
I'm going to have to take The Bar off my business cards though. Too often now I have gone out and intervened in some poor saps life and they have been so grateful they've followed me back here. That's not fair to you my children.

I think you should put on your card that you work at a Powerjuice factory.

Back
Top Bottom