The Temple Bar - Stop Avoiding the Inevitable...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:
If orange juice is made of oranges, and grape juice is made of grapes, then what is powerjuice made out of?

Powerjuice:

2 parts Awesome
1 part Funk
1 part Sheeeeeeeeet
Dash of STFU
Sprinkle in some Get That Shit Outta Here
Shake
Top of with 3 oz Awesome
Serve cold.
Announce that you are now going powerjuice.
Give a deathstare to everyone in range.
Pick up forcefully, and with purpose.
Dominate.
Wipe mouth with sleeve.
Slam down glass.
Leave.
Slam door.
Open door.
Scream to those around, "THAT IS HOW YOU FUCKING GO POWERJUICE!"
Slam door.
Sit behind desk.
Whoop.

UberBeaver said:

Powerjuice:

2 parts Awesome
1 part Funk
1 part Sheeeeeeeeet
Dash of STFU
Sprinkle in some Get That Shit Outta Here
Shake
Top of with 3 oz Awesome
Serve cold.
Announce that you are now going powerjuice.
Give a deathstare to everyone in range.
Pick up forcefully, and with purpose.
Dominate.
Wipe mouth with sleeve.
Slam down glass.
Leave.
Slam door.
Open door.
Scream to those around, "THAT IS HOW YOU FUCKING GO POWERJUICE!"
Slam door.
Sit behind desk.
Whoop.

I think you crush the glass with your bare hands, yet do not bleed, but besides that, this is dead on.

No spoken words said:

I think you crush the glass with your bare hands, yet do not bleed, but besides that, this is dead on.

Sure, I've seen lots of people enjoy it that way. One thing you cannot do with powerjuice: That stupid thing where you crush the can on your head after chugging. Powerjuice does not come in a fucking can. Ever.

I missed the stuff about this AMENDMENT business. Can someone sum up, or is it just best not to ask?

UberBeaver said:
Are you sure you and your friends aren't name Daniela, Natalie, Jane and Vita? Jesus, pfan. Come on! Just go out, give the dude some shit for being a douche bag, and move on.

All is well in the world of PF26/Danimal/THE AMENDMENT.

Vito's younger brother was getting fight challenges, so me, Nate, Jake, Nick, Vito, and another one of our buddies (call him David) all came out to scare the shit out of his challengers. Worked well. Everyone's cool with everyone.

corianderstem said:
I missed the stuff about this AMENDMENT business. Can someone sum up, or is it just best not to ask?

My father is legendary Philly basketball player THE EXCEPTION. I am his son, THE AMENDMENT.

UberBeaver said:

Sure, I've seen lots of people enjoy it that way. One thing you cannot do with powerjuice: That stupid thing where you crush the can on your head after chugging. Powerjuice does not come in a fucking can. Ever.

Powerjuice would eat right through the can, long before one could drink it. Come on.

phillyfan26 said:

All is well in the world of PF26/Danimal/THE AMENDMENT.

Vito's younger brother was getting fight challenges, so me, Nate, Jake, Nick, Vito, and another one of our buddies (call him David) all came out to scare the shit out of his challengers. Worked well. Everyone's cool with everyone.

Did you stand out front with a tall glass of powerjuice and issue a deathstare? No one will fuck with you after that. No one. Unless they too have a glass of powerjuice. Then it's fucking on.

UberBeaver said:
Did you stand out front with a tall glass of powerjuice and issue a deathstare? No one will fuck with you after that. No one. Unless they too have a glass of powerjuice. Then it's fucking on.

As a matter of fact, they never even left the house because they heard I had a glass of powerjuice at the ready. That and Nick had a crowbar in his car. But I think the powerjuice was it.

No spoken words said:
You're welcome. You did ask.

Well sure. I was just expecting an answer that made more sense.

Actually, I thought it was going to have something to do with some assinine post somewhere on this site that had become yet another catchphrase.

:wink:

corianderstem said:

Well sure. I was just expecting an answer that made more sense.

Actually, I thought it was going to have something to do with some assinine post somewhere on this site that had become yet another catchphrase.

:wink:

That's exactly what it is. Funny to some, stupid to others. :shrug:

No spoken words said:
That's exactly what it is. Funny to some, stupid to others. :shrug:

No, I meant "assinine post" as in something by an annoying poster asking dumbass questions about "friends" of hers and Hispanics and cheating.

You know, that kind of thing. Not a joke that was created within the inner circle of The Family. Not an organic joke, if you will.

Lemon Bar. Powerjuice will pay them back for being put in a can.

P.S.: Is powerjuice capitalized or not? This needs to be confirmed, stat.

corianderstem said:

No, I meant "assinine post" as in something by an annoying poster asking dumbass questions about "friends" of hers and Hispanics and cheating.

You know, that kind of thing. Not a joke that was created within the inner circle of The Family. Not an organic joke, if you will.

Ah, ok, well, this is stupid, but indeed organic.

Wedding on.

PFan, it's Powerjuice.

Powerjuice it is. I think not capitalizing it would be disrespectful. It earned that capitalization.

UberBeaver said:

Do you think powerjuice fucking cares? Powerjuice doesn't care. Big P or little p, powerjuice still dominates.

UberBeaver said:

Do you think powerjuice fucking cares? Powerjuice doesn't care. Big P or little p, powerjuice still dominates.

UberBeaver said:

powerjuice still dominates.

UberBeaver said:

powerjuice

UberBeaver said:

dominates.

Back
Top Bottom