The Temple Bar - Stop Avoiding the Inevitable...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My kitty has not hacked anything of the sort up. Yet.

She's had one vomit incident, but (knock on wood) that's it.

gabrielvox said:
Someone FORGOT the obligatory Atlanta REFERENCE. And hittin that SHIT rite.

Hit that shit rite, then blaze nugs 4.20!!!!

(It's legal in Germany.)

corianderstem said:
My kitty has not hacked anything of the sort up. Yet.

She's had one vomit incident, but (knock on wood) that's it.

Send her to Atlanta (Germany) to hit that shit up rite...:rockon:

Is that what you wanted Gabe...:eyebrow:

Er, maybe she made you a :heart: shaped poopy in her litter box...:cute:

Do some people honestly not see this Pavel guy as being "not that bad," or is it just that some people just want to be contrary to the riled-up-ness of Plebans?

*pokes head in*

I don't think he's anything worth getting worked up about. The report of him going to Walter Reed proves that he's a classless dick, but those are a dime a dozen these days. :shrug:

Part of me thinks "geez, if these people see that scuzzy guy in person and still believe he's Bono, maybe they deserve to get fooled." :wink:

I don't get all worked up and frothy-mouthed over him, but if I judge him by his (reported) actions, he sure seems like a douchebag.

And I disagree with people deserving to get fooled. What makes it okay for him to fool regular folks and not injured veterans? Obviously, the die-hard U2 fans will know it's not really Bono, but just because someone isn't a big U2 fan, it's okay for them?

I just think it's insanely rude and classless to let people go on thinking you're someone else. Let the joke stand for a minute, then tell them you're a lookalike, or an impersonator and all have a good laugh. The people meeting him will still have a good story, may still want a picture.

And that's preferable to them running around telling everyone they met Bono, and then showing a picture to their friends and their friends saying "You dipshit, that's not Bono!" and then they're all embarrassed and/or pissed off.

Back
Top Bottom