The Temple Bar - Stop Avoiding the Inevitable...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dag nabit.

Ever since the flu I've been eating healthy. Salads, sandwiches, special K cereal, and the thought of pizza and fries turns my stomach.

I've even cut way back on my Dr. Pepper and junk food consumption!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohmy::shocked:

What's happening to me? :sad:

Though I have to say, if I worked out in addition to continuing to eat healthy I'd have some toned abs :wink:

:lol:

I've even cut back on my pasta/mac'n'cheese consumption. Last semester my diet consisted entirely of pizza, burgers, and pasta. This healthy kick is kind of unnerving :lol:

I find myself drinking more water and milk than Dr. Pepper. This is WEIRD!!!!! But, in the long run, probably much better for me.

Your dentist will probably thank you for the Dr Pepper alone :wink:

I rented Across The Universe last night... I give it a "meh"...

It was all flash and not much substance, I can see if I was 10 years younger (and still on drugs) I would have loved it. Bono wasn't completely awful so that was a plus :up:

elevated_u2_fan said:
Your dentist will probably thank you for the Dr Pepper alone :wink:

I rented Across The Universe last night... I give it a "meh"...

It was all flash and not much substance, I can see if I was 10 years younger (and still on drugs) I would have loved it. Bono wasn't completely awful so that was a plus :up:

I actually kinda want to see it. Not so much cause of Bono, but I like the Beatles a lot. And it seems like an interesting idea. Though I don't have high expectations for it....

i saw it and liked it. i'm a big fan of lots of color and stuff. but, to be honest, the characters didn't necessarily grab me. aside from my fangirl tendencies, i can diplomatically say i thought bono's role was pretty funny. i think he had the best monologue in the movie. i didn't think I am the Walrus could ever be covered without losing the essence of the song. he did an awesome job. with the context of the movie, it flowed quite nicely.

I really enjoyed the movie. I saw it a few weeks ago, and I've been on a Beatles kick ever since. I'm normally not a fan of covers either, but I thought some of them were exceptionally well done.

Morning, bar!

Morning, Bar.

I didn't love Across the Universe, but parts of it were really good. Bono brought some much-needed comic relief, and I really liked the actor playing Jude.

Have you ever just been walking and you catch a glimpse of your self in a reflection and you just think, "Mother fucker. I am one funky son of a bitch. God DAYUM. Unh. WITH YO' BAD SELF!" ? I love when that happens. :)

UberBeaver said:
Have you ever just been walking and you catch a glimpse of your self in a reflection and you just think, "Mother fucker. I am one funky son of a bitch. God DAYUM. Unh. WITH YO' BAD SELF!" ? I love when that happens. :)

Not really. I don't have the time. I'm too busy stepping over the minions who are on the ground groveling and worshiping me everywhere I go. Maybe next time I get up I'll order someone to show me a mirror.

unico said:

Not really. I don't have the time. I'm too busy stepping over the minions who are on the ground groveling and worshiping me everywhere I go. Maybe next time I get up I'll order someone to show me a mirror.

You gotta to stop and smell the minions now and then, G. Life ain't worth livin if you just steppin all the time.

Back
Top Bottom