The Temple Bar - Stop Avoiding the Inevitable...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH Happy day to be an Obama supporter in Virginia!!!!!!

U2democrat said:
AHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH Happy day to be an Obama supporter in Virginia!!!!!!

:up: :up: :up: Good job, Laura! We Marylanders didn't let you down. :lol:

:censored:

Wildfires over the border in North Carolina are spreading their smoke here. The entire building smells like smoke and it's driving my allergies crazy, with my eyes burning and my chest tightening.

OK, it's officially my birthday now, so...yeah, I should probably get to bed or else sleep through it. :uhoh:

Good night, bar. :up:

Oh, what a beautiful Mornin'
Oh, what a beautiful day.
I've got a beautiful feelin'
Everything's goin' my way.

:D

So it's not really that beautiful out but I'm still super excited after last night's results :yippie:

maaaaaaan, so class was canceled last night. not due to weather, although people were stuck on the highways til as late as midnight. oh no, that would make too much sense. but actually the professor was ill. so our exam is now take home. one would think 'OH! take home! cake!!!' but one would be wrong. very wrong. when exams are take home they make them tougher, because they expect you to use the book. and just finding the answers in the book would be too easy. so this is all hard and shit. i've 10 questions to go (it is due tomorrow) and i haven't a freaking clue.

/rant

elfa where the fuck have you been?

It rained ice last night.

I also have Friday off for teacher's inservice and Monday for MLK Day.

Relaxing week, guys.

We never get classes cancelled.

The one exception being tropical storm Ernesto, where they SHOULD have cancelled classes the day before, but they waited to make the announcement after 8am and people waded through knee deep water to get to classes even though we had been without power for about 10 hours.

ugh.. sitting at home cuz my son's schools are closed due to a little ice... grr

first.. 2 hour delay.. then a couple hours later..schools closed..:huh:

so here I sit at home...twidling my thumbs..

unico said:
holy shit dude. what are you gonna do with your icy vacation?

Waiting for the ice to finish melting, and then ... probably gonna chill with some of the bros.

U2democrat said:
We never get classes cancelled.

The one exception being tropical storm Ernesto, where they SHOULD have cancelled classes the day before, but they waited to make the announcement after 8am and people waded through knee deep water to get to classes even though we had been without power for about 10 hours.

Hey! No complaints allowed from a student who goes to school near a beach. :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :|

Back
Top Bottom