The Temple Bar - Smokin' Hot and Doozerlicious!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

I hope she wasn't upset. :( But it's for the best, I guess. Some weird shit goes on in here.

Nah, I don't think so. If she wants to continue posting on the forum, she'll stay out. Otherwise I'll have to kick her off for good :madwife: :wink:
She probably just figured since the adults posted in the teen thread, she'd peek in, and you did comment on her being funny, so... she was curious. And when she's posting, she's sitting right behind me, so... It's all good mon!
rastard.gif

tredgy said:

We can ban you too, MINOR!!! :madwife:

:wink:

Beav - how come you didn't take a few days off after your daughter was born? I would think work would allow it, no?
And if you're just taking tomorrow off, you earned it :up:

Do you enjoy crossdressing? Do you perform this way? :hmm: Maybe you should try some Cher :shifty:

Did you d/l the song I uploaded for you, I mean your friend?

Lila64 said:

Beav - how come you didn't take a few days off after your daughter was born? I would think work would allow it, no?
And if you're just taking tomorrow off, you earned it :up:

Well, couple of reasons. 1.) she came two weeks early. 2.) The week she actually came was, in my head, one of those "slow weeks" at work - my job is cyclical, and there's one week a month we have deadlines (like Snow's month end, but our are usually mid-month.) THe baby came that week. :happy: But I was thinking the busy week was the following week. So anyways, I was talking to someone I work with and she mentioned she was trying to get everything done, and I said, "Isn't that stuff due next week?" She informed it was not. So I had no one to do my work, and people don't get paid til I do my work....so I had to work. But I worked from home, and the baby and the wife slept a lot, so it was ok. But this week it caught up to me. Sorry that's long and rambly.

UberBeaver said:

I took tomorrow off cause my brain is shutting down.

Good for you Beav :up: Long weekend :drool: I bet spending the day with your daughter will be great!

Lila, I'll be sure to pop into the teen thread and say hi to her :wink:

I was home from work by 12.30 tonight :drool: I'm celebrating with a glass of wine and a bag of popcorn :applaud:

Although * bitching ahead, tune out now if you desire

Today the scraper blade broke off my snowbrush :sad: It took FOREVER to get the ice off my car - how does this happen on the iceraniest day of the year? After work I had to borrow another girls snowbrush just so I could get home. Not sure what I'll do in the morning. In an effort to break up the ice today, at one point I was pouring washer fluid on the windsheild and when I went to lean forward I fell :angry: /bitch

UberBeaver said:

Well, couple of reasons. 1.) she came two weeks early. 2.) The week she actually came was, in my head, one of those "slow weeks" at work - my job is cyclical, and there's one week a month we have deadlines (like Snow's month end, but our are usually mid-month.) THe baby came that week. :happy: But I was thinking the busy week was the following week. So anyways, I was talking to someone I work with and she mentioned she was trying to get everything done, and I said, "Isn't that stuff due next week?" She informed it was not. So I had no one to do my work, and people don't get paid til I do my work....so I had to work. But I worked from home, and the baby and the wife slept a lot, so it was ok. But this week it caught up to me. Sorry that's long and rambly.

This was really long and rambly.

I am home. I went out tonight with some friends. It was high time I went and did something interesting. It was nice to relax and laugh with people. :up:

Hi everyone!

Glad to see you are home from work before dawn. The scraper blade breaking has got to suck -sorry about that! Maybe you should head into work late and pick up a new one. That is after you somehow de-ice your car to get to work tomorrow. If none of my post makes sense, forgive me. I'm from sunny S.Calif :wink:
bigsmileysun.gif

ThoraSEB said:
I am home. I went out tonight with some friends. It was high time I went and did something interesting. It was nice to relax and laugh with people. :up:

Hi everyone!

I'm going to say a real quick Hi and then leave for a few mins so someone can post :D Sounds like it was a good night well deserved.

I'm all heart like that :wink:

Lila64 said:
No need to apologize. So what's the latest on Siena? :cute:

She's good. She was well behaved tonight, ie, she only screamed for one hour instead of the usual two. I want to eat her cheeks. :D

snowbunny00774 said:

Good for you Beav :up: Long weekend :drool: I bet spending the day with your daughter will be great!

Today the scraper blade broke off my snowbrush :sad: It took FOREVER to get the ice off my car - how does this happen on the iceraniest day of the year? After work I had to borrow another girls snowbrush just so I could get home. Not sure what I'll do in the morning. In an effort to break up the ice today, at one point I was pouring washer fluid on the windsheild and when I went to lean forward I fell :angry: /bitch

Canada. :cute:

I'm looking forward to it. The two days I was "off" after she was born I had my computer here, so I kept working. This time I left that bitch at the office. Tomorrow I'm going to sit on a couch like a cushion and watch TV. Or maybe nap. I don't know. My wife could use a break too. She got to the supermarket today while I watched the baby, you'd think she got to go to Disneyworld - she was so excited.

Hi Thora. Glad you had a good evening out, sounds like you needed it.

Beav, how is your wife doing? She overly emotional, or is that leveling off a bit?

No spoken words said:

Thanks. I did need it. This last week has been so stressful and frustrating, so I needed to blow off some steam and have a few drinks.

UberBeaver said:

She's good. She was well behaved tonight, ie, she only screamed for one hour instead of the usual two. I want to eat her cheeks. :D

Canada. :cute:

I'm looking forward to it. The two days I was "off" after she was born I had my computer here, so I kept working. This time I left that bitch at the office. Tomorrow I'm going to sit on a couch like a cushion and watch TV. Or maybe nap. I don't know. My wife could use a break too. She got to the supermarket today while I watched the baby, you'd think she got to go to Disneyworld - she was so excited.

Good times, good times :hug:

I remember not really leaving the house for months. And Maddy was born in July, and we were having a heatwave of course, and we didn't have air conditioning at the time. And sometimes we would sit in the rocking chair and rock her to sleep and be stuck in that position for hours! I remember one time nursing in the chair, and the back of the chair was facing the entryway to our house. My good friends lived across the street. The husband came by to borrow something, and turned to say hi to me. I think he turned several shades of red, :lmao:

And hello Thora! Glad you got to let loose tonight. I got to take some new medicine - woohoo!

UberBeaver said:

I did apologize. :(

I was kidding, schmuck, was just quoting you on your own reply. You can ramble as long as you like in here, or so I'd like to believe, since I ramble as long as I like. :)

ETA - I use schmuck as a term of endearment, obviously. Reg, heteromanhug, please, wherever you are.

No spoken words said:

Beav, how is your wife doing? She overly emotional, or is that leveling off a bit?

Today she was good. I'm hoping her hormones are settling cause there are some moments where I just raise my eyebrows and walk away, cause reason will get me nowhere. And I'm a reasonable man, get off my case, get off my case. /radiohead.

Lila64 said:

The husband came by to borrow something, and turned to say hi to me. I think he turned several shades of red, :lmao:

HAHA, that's great. My friend's wife was breast feeding one day when I was there and I didn't know what to do with myself. It's impossible to not look, you know? But it's like my male mind is degrading this natural act of motherhood into TITS! :drool: cause ... well, just cause. I know it's wrong, but, like, I had to look.

NSW - STFU.

Lila64 said:

Good times, good times :hug:

I remember not really leaving the house for months. And Maddy was born in July, and we were having a heatwave of course, and we didn't have air conditioning at the time. And sometimes we would sit in the rocking chair and rock her to sleep and be stuck in that position for hours! I remember one time nursing in the chair, and the back of the chair was facing the entryway to our house. My good friends lived across the street. The husband came by to borrow something, and turned to say hi to me. I think he turned several shades of red, :lmao:

And hello Thora! Glad you got to let loose tonight. I got to take some new medicine - woohoo!

:lol:

And hooray for new medicine! :up:

few mins = time up.

It's funny that you probably have no clue what we're on about when we bitch about the weather and snowbrushes etc. Lila - I'm coming to stay, did I mention that??????

Maybe tmw will only be 30 mins Beav :pray: Your wife must have been ecstatic to get out. I couldn't even imagine that whole thing (hormones, feeling of being locked up, intense love, need to get OUT all at the same time = hero)

No spoken words said:
I might have to fire someone next week.

Not sure if actually quoting you will make you run but I'll leave again afterwards.

Welcome to the first two weeks of November for me. Between Nov 1 and Jan 15 = 7 peeps.

and people wonder why I implode every few weeks when I go out.

Nightmares.

Back
Top Bottom