The Temple Bar: Setting Fire To The Third Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reggie Thee Dog said:

:rockon:

Did you see my theme song for your band yesterday? :hmm:

I think I missed it, or, saw it but forgot it. Sorry, I suck.

Reg, I have a fantasy baseball auction to prepare for today/tonight. 11 owners, keeper league, AL only, real dork stuff.

No spoken words said:

I think I missed it, or, saw it but forgot it. Sorry, I suck.

Reg, I have a fantasy baseball auction to prepare for today/tonight. 11 owners, keeper league, AL only, real dork stuff.

Nice...:hi5:

My son pitched again last night...I'll set it up for you:

Bottom of 6th (last inning) we're up 4-3. He walked the first batter (after getting ahead 1-2)...and then struck out the next three on 9 :ohmy: pitches. It was amazing!!!

He also bunted his way on and scored the winning run.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Nice...:hi5:

My son pitched again last night...I'll set it up for you:

Bottom of 6th (last inning) we're up 4-3. He walked the first batter (after getting ahead 1-2)...and then struck out the next three on 9 :ohmy: pitches. It was amazing!!!

He also bunted his way on and scored the winning run.

Another good sign. He walked a kid but did not panic, just beared down and blew the next 3 kids away. Sounds like he has good stuff, and a good temperment on the hill. Nice.

Kat - hope your dad is okay :hug:

NSW - can you give me an update by 3:00, as I have to leave for a hair appointment :wink:

VP - Sarah = :cute: (I remember seeing the pic before).
Hi Han Solo, I mean snowbunny, Beav and LMP.
Hi Thora - do you get :corn: with your movie too?
Hi Reg :flirt:
I'm sure RR is gone by now :shifty:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

:lol:

Well at least Beav and I are carrying the torch for Hair Metal in the New Millenium...:hi5:

After Douche Monkey open with "Hey NSW GFY" I think we'll go right into the Hair Metal portion of the show and launch into "R.O.C.K. Spells 'LICK YOU NOW' BAAAAAABYYYY! YEAH YEAH YEAH" Complete with 3 minute shredding guitar solo and then a drum solo. And Jack Daniels bottoms up comptetions. And wet T-Shirt contest. And Harley Davidson's going around the stage. And an IROC-Z with T-Tops. And then I'll have to figure out what to play for the 3rd song. Probably the power ballad "You Like When I Rock You (From Behind), Baby."

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
VP - your (PM) box is full. :shifty:

(Figure this will count as throwing Reg a bone :lol: )

I got no notification. :angry: :goestoclearsomeroom:

Omg, my kid rocks. :rockon: The podcast is up. She's so articulate. :love: If anyone wants to listen, let me know, I'll PM the url.

Sorry to hear about your dad, Kat. :( :hug:

Hi NSW, Lila :wave:

UberBeaver said:

After Douche Monkey open with "Hey NSW GFY" I think we'll go right into the Hair Metal portion of the show and launch into "R.O.C.K. Spells 'LICK YOU NOW' BAAAAAABYYYY! YEAH YEAH YEAH" Complete with 3 minute shredding guitar solo and then a drum solo. And Jack Daniels bottoms up comptetions. And wet T-Shirt contest. And Harley Davidson's going around the stage. And an IROC-Z with T-Tops. And then I'll have to figure out what to play for the 3rd song. Probably the power ballad "You Like When I Rock You (From Behind), Baby."

Am I a member of Douche Monkey or not? Either way, "Hey NSW GFY" should be played, of course.

No spoken words said:

Am I a member of Douche Monkey or not? Either way, "Hey NSW GFY" should be played, of course.

Didn't you say you didn't want to be in a band with me? You want in, go for it. I'm cool with it. Then I'd have someone to argue with and have creative differences so we could break up. And then reunite when we're both flat broke and VH1 has run out of shows for us to be on.

No spoken words said:

Is this the song with the chorus:

I never understood your ineptness
So NSW Go F' yourself

I never knew you were such a goofus
So NSW Go F' yourself

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah...yeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh

That song kicks ass :rockon:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

So NSW Go F' yourself

So NSW Go F' yourself

Nice, Reg. I like it. That can be the backing vocals that lay behind the Round part. I like it alot. This is gonna be a hit.

UberBeaver said:

Didn't you say you didn't want to be in a band with me? You want in, go for it. I'm cool with it. Then I'd have someone to argue with and have creative differences so we could break up. And then reunite when we're both flat broke and VH1 has run out of shows for us to be on.

I did say that, and meant, and still do, but Reg mentioned that we ought to both be in the band or something to that effect, and when it comes to matters of Rock, I defer to Reg.

I want to yell to the crowd "Do you want a sip of Rock Juice!?!?" because that sounds cheesy and just a little bit lewd.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

So NSW Go F' yourself

So NSW Go F' yourself

Beav would sing lead, but I can jump in and sing a verse, something like:

"They told me to fuck myself
I asked them why
They told me to fuck myself
I told them to die
But I'm here to Rock.
You want me to fuck myself?
You can suck my....." You can fill in the blank.

No spoken words said:

I did say that, and meant, and still do, but Reg mentioned that we ought to both be in the band or something to that effect, and when it comes to matters of Rock, I defer to Reg.

I want to yell to the crowd "Do you want a sip of Rock Juice!?!?" because that sounds cheesy and just a little bit lewd.

If Reg wants you in, who am I to argue? I like the Rock Juice line, a lot. After you yell it you should throw a cup of something on the front rows. We are totally going to kick ass, man.

No spoken words said:

Beav would sing lead, but I can jump in and sing a verse, something like:

"They told me to fuck myself
I asked them why
I told them to die
But I'm here to Rock.
You want me to fuck myself?
You can suck my ROCK JUICE!" You can fill in the blank.

Back
Top Bottom