The Temple Bar: Saving the World and Falling off Barstools

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No spoken words said:

Beav, who do you think is the baddest mother fucker in the history of sci-fi films/shows. Like, if there was an ass kicking tourney, and it was the open division, so anyone or anything could join, be it Optimus Prime or Darth Maul or Voltron or whatever, who wins? I'll toss this in...all fights would occur at neutral sites, so, Superman, for example, may or may not fight near Sol. If he fights on Mars, he's in business, he's got the power of the sun...but if he fights in another Solar System, he's fucked.

Wow, that's a might might question. I'll need sometime to really meditate over that.

I'll get back to you today for sure. Unicron and the Highlander quickly come to mind. Marv from Sin City too. We might need to make a tournament in zoo station and see who comes out on top.

mad.jpg

I've got to relax tonight - I have a looong day of curling tmw. :dance: <--- if this guy also fell down it would be a perfect depiction of what I'll be like on the ice!!

Hi Zoots :wave: long time no see - how is the new job etc.? Have you moved yet?

Yeah - it's a tournament for work. We're in the fun division, and I have a fun team. I'll suck but I'm looking forward to it.

That's awesome you're in a fun team at work! That kinda thing is important cos after all we spend most of our waking hours at work and we should really be able to enjoy it.

Yeah I've moved in... did a ton of shopping yesterday at Walmart etc., bought a mattress & futon, still have to get a dresser, dining table among other stuff! phew! Starting new job on monday. :hyper:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Drink enough so that when you fall you won't even feel it. :lol:

:lol:

Well, the company DID give me at least 2 weeks to settle down! :wink: It was a sweet 2 weeks without work. :drool:

Zoots - Welcome to NY!

snow - is culing like shuffle board on ice with a broom? I watched it during the olympics, but I don't think I understood it. Which position do you play, sweepy person, thrower or the sliding person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom