The Temple Bar @ Sam's Town... when you were young!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LikeNoOneBefore said:
Oooh fun stuff! How's the trip planning coming?

pretty good, i have my week in europe pretty much booked, trains & hotels anyway.

the England part is still not really 100% finalized, besides the first 2 days in London, mainly cos a couple mates of mine over there wont reply to emails :grumpy:

snowbunny, i've used tripadvisor a little. i have guidebooks too. :up:

Is this an online game Ravenblue? It sounds really interesting

I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THE BLUES BROTHERS! When I was in high school someone did that show every year, ineveitablly, and it was always amazing (being a saxophone player, of course I wanna play blues :lol: )

Our director writes are shows, but I think it's based on some composition called Firebird.....the show is ridiculously funny though....at one point in time we do the lawnmower :giggle:

the rockin edge said:

pretty good, i have my week in europe pretty much booked, trains & hotels anyway.

the England part is still not really 100% finalized, besides the first 2 days in London, mainly cos a couple mates of mine over there wont reply to emails :grumpy:

snowbunny, i've used tripadvisor a little. i have guidebooks too. :up:

I love trip advisor...the london forum (TALF) are the most helpful people ever. I met some of them one night...good times!!

That's crap your mates haven't replied. Hopefully you hear from the soon.

the rockin edge said:

Awww well I hope you get everything in order soon! Have fun! :D

bono_212 said:
Is this an online game Ravenblue? It sounds really interesting

I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THE BLUES BROTHERS! When I was in high school someone did that show every year, ineveitablly, and it was always amazing (being a saxophone player, of course I wanna play blues :lol: )

Our director writes are shows, but I think it's based on some composition called Firebird.....the show is ridiculously funny though....at one point in time we do the lawnmower :giggle:

Ahhh fun! I really want to do a classical-like music show. My old high school (I was sent to the new one they built) did a show the year before I came called Shakata and it was amaaaazing!

snowbunny00774 said:

I love trip advisor...the london forum (TALF) are the most helpful people ever. I met some of them one night...good times!!

That's crap your mates haven't replied. Hopefully you hear from the soon.

i didn't know there were tripadvisor forums :shifty: i just look there at hotel reviews.

LikeNoOneBefore said:

Awww well I hope you get everything in order soon! Have fun! :D

thanks! :dance:

The last time my high school did a "art show" was the year before I got there :grumpy: so yeah, donig "pop" shows are fun, but I've been wanting to do an "art show" for five years now, so this is really long awaited :D

Ok, I've got two options, I can study abroad in Ireland, or Japan....which should I do?

Keep in mind two things
1)I've been to Japan before
but
2)My minor is Japanese

bono_212 said:
The last time my high school did a "art show" was the year before I got there :grumpy: so yeah, donig "pop" shows are fun, but I've been wanting to do an "art show" for five years now, so this is really long awaited :D

Ok, I've got two options, I can study abroad in Ireland, or Japan....which should I do?

Keep in mind two things
1)I've been to Japan before
but
2)My minor is Japanese

Hmmm Ireland = U2 soooo hahaha

I'd go to Ireland but that's just because I think it looks beautiful there. How long were you in Japan for? If it was only like a week, then I think you should go there.

Yeah...I think Japan's probably what I'll end up doing I love it there so much...but I swear I WILL! go to Ireland someday

someday :sigh:

bono_212 said:
Yeah...I think Japan's probably what I'll end up doing I love it there so much...but I swear I WILL! go to Ireland someday

someday :sigh:

Keep it as a reward for doing your studies in Japan. I've had friends do a year at a time in Japan and they all loved it. I would leave Ireland for later.

I want to go to Ireland for my 21st birthday :drunk:

I've actually thought interference has been dead the last couple days :shrug:

the rockin edge said:
ok i'll be compulsivly reading things on tripadvisor now :wave:

It's almost as bad as here!! I stopped shortly after I came back but I still owe them a review and pics of my hotel.

I want a TALFer tshirt!!

Have fun over there, it was nice meeting you :wave:

uhm...I may have inadvertantly screwed the bar over. I directed tre to a really good travel site :reject: I think he may be hanging out there...sorry!!

Back
Top Bottom