The Temple Bar - Rocking Out in Rocktober - UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi! :D

Ugh - that doesn't sound too thrilling. Hope you can manage to stay awake!

First thing I did when I returned to the hotel was take a nap. Brutal!

You should go to the hockey game on Thursday :wink:

I would but thankfully I return to civilization, er Toronto, tomorrow tonight!

I wanted to watch the Habs' home opener tonight but I doubt they'll show it on tv here :sad:

I found a place I want. Send me good vibes so I can secure it :zen:

PS: It has a second bedroom, so visitors are welcome :sexywink:

Thinking is fo' suckaz :down: How are things in Ottawa otherwise?

I know, my brain hurts when I think too much.

As to your 2nd question, well, let's see, I was asked out by the guy sitting beside me in the class today but on the ride to the hotel (yes,he drove me back) he played Lady Gaga and that stupid Kelis milkshake song so needless to say, I won't be joining him tonight :no:

My bad, Habs are playing in Calgary - there's something YOU could do. I'm sure it'd make Bomac verrry proud! :wink:
Good luck with the place! :up:

Thora,

TSN just said Canuck fans are now booing Luongo and cheering on Raycroft? Wow.

Yeah, that happened at the game last night. I missed the last 2 periods, so I didn't see that, but a friend who was at the game said the crowd was pretty vocal. Lu let in 2 goals right after the other and was yanked after that, I guess. Haven't had time to watch high/low-lights yet. I don't know much about Raycroft, but I'm pretty shocked people were booing Lu. When they scream his name, it often sounds like boos to those who don't know, but this time they actually WERE booing him. :uhoh:

I wondered, too, if perhaps they were saying 'Louuu' but nopes, they were booing him. A bit harsh after only 2 games!

But Raycroft? I'm sure Elfa will tell you all about him tomorrow :wink:

I wondered, too, if perhaps they were saying 'Louuu' but nopes, they were booing him. A bit harsh after only 2 games!

But Raycroft? I'm sure Elfa will tell you all about him tomorrow :wink:

Vancouver fans are crazy fickle. I'm always on the bandwagon, even if they have periods where they really suck. I'm not worried - it's just the beginning of the season. I'm sure they'll pull their heads outta their asses soon enough. :D

Hello Canadians! :hug: How are y'all tonight?

Hi Mia! :hug: I'm good, how are you?

I know, my brain hurts when I think too much.

As to your 2nd question, well, let's see, I was asked out by the guy sitting beside me in the class today but on the ride to the hotel (yes,he drove me back) he played Lady Gaga and that stupid Kelis milkshake song so needless to say, I won't be joining him tonight :no:

My bad, Habs are playing in Calgary - there's something YOU could do. I'm sure it'd make Bomac verrry proud! :wink:
Good luck with the place! :up:
Look, go out with the guy, but just let him know your boobs are mine :wink:

Habs are in Calgary and BoBo isn't here? :fail:

When would you move in? I need to plan ahead.
Sry, only civilized people who know how to sit on FURNITURE are allowed at my place.

Good vibes SENT!

I totally plan on visiting you! :hyper:
Doooooooo iiiiiiit! :love:

Hello Canadians! :hug: How are y'all tonight?
MIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAA!!

There's a seat sale right now on WestJet, but unfortunately I can't afford to book a flight right now. :sad: You'll have to let me know when you're all settled in, and I'll be totally booking a trip ASAP! :dance:
Seat sales will return :yes: And I will let you know when it's all settled and you're welcome here.

kaf & sharon :drool:
i'm fab! glad the long day is finally over.
Long day here too :yawn: How's BufFAILo?

Absolutely! There will be plenty of sales, and many opportunities. Hooray!! :cocktail:
:cocktail:

haha, fail, per usge.
but the good news is that i won't be for long!

great news - i was accepted to transfer to another school. it's in CT, close to manhattan and much closer to my family and homebodies. :hyper:
Sweeet! :hyper: How soon might the transfer be happening?

thanks :) i'm so tired of this awful place. also, this sounds pathetic, but:

after all that drama went down, i really wanted a hug when i came home. and i realized i have noone here in buffalo to hug. :( so i went for weeks without a hug. now i'll be within reach of many much huggles.

6.gif

emot-rock.gif
Mia!

and good vibes kafrun
meditate.gif

Back
Top Bottom