The Temple Bar - Remaster This UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
elevated_u2_fan said:
Seems like you'd fit right in Beav...

Another thing (since I'm already up here on this soap box) it has to suck to be so jaded that you cant watch movies anymore simply for the fun of it :tsk:

That's because you don't understand cinema ie, film - you just watch "movies." :tsk:

unico said:
:lol: was that you who posted that link in the thread for the RHMT video because of the dove?

I don't think so.

My favorite part is when he looks down and crosses his hands and repeats "Noooo" in that weird "soulful" voice.

Another great scene is when he needs to take a headshot and he insists on posing like some sort of male model.

UberBeaver said:

I don't think so.

My favorite part is when he looks down and crosses his hands and repeats "Noooo" in that weird "soulful" voice.

Another great scene is when he needs to take a headshot and he insists on posing like some sort of male model.

RHMT...easily the most bombastic, pompous and stupid video U2 ever made...:yes:

:lol:

Wow, I missed the part where we bitched about pretension and movies? Damn. I thought it was just me that was all eye-rolly about the whole thing.

Lighten up, fellas.

And as far as the uber-analysis in EYKIW, I admit to nitpicking here and there (seriously, that "steee" vs "staaaaay" thing bugged the snot out of me), but I cannot even comprehend the level of detail some people to go in debating Bono's vox.

Ha ha, see what I did there? I'm a freaking genius ... WHO KNOWS THAT SINGING ON THE DIPHTHONG IS IMPROPER SINGING!

Back
Top Bottom