The Temple Bar - Remaster This UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
phillyfan26 said:
You know, it's really short-sighted of them to not renew my license earlier than 2011. I mean, I fucked them up today by having grown two inches since my permit in January and them having to re-print the license with the height updated. Imagine how four years could reek havoc.

do they charge you to get a new one? Here in Canada it's $50 a pop so I'm guessing they want you to grow...

I think it's $26 here. They didn't charge me for this one since I already paid when I got my permit, but yeah, I think they would.

I probably will get it renewed early, since when I turn 18 it won't be a junior license anymore and I don't want that written on mine when it's not true.

I'm submitting a rap album with two tracks for Space Moon:

1. Soulja Boy Tell 'Em - "Crank That (Soulja Boy)"
2. Biz Markie - "Just a Friend"

FTW

Yes, that's it.

Everything I want to say to the world through music is in this two tracks.

(In reality, I submitted a 12-track rock album sometime in September that has yet to see the light of day due to Space Moon's hiatus.)

Looks like with Space Moon back I have to return to my position as President of the Union of President and Secretary Naming Committee and Validity Committee of Said Unions, Commitees, and Presidents.

Back
Top Bottom