The Temple Bar - Remaster This UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd assumed it was the same as the US one, but found out here that it wasn't getting released till then. I have enough left on a gift card I asked for last Christmas (I've only bought one thing with it so far, despite the original intentions I had) to pay for most of the cost of it, I think :)

Last edited:
No, I don't think so...I'd say there would be a lot more people around if they all had the day off.

I'm hard at work here.

I have a paper due at 5:00 that, in the sheer mayhem of the final week of school (2 papers - not counting this one - and an exam so far, plus work 2 evenings so far) the thing fell by the wayside and I didn't even start it until yesterday.

It's a pretty easy paper (a 3-4 page dramatic scene from Roman history, then a further 2-3 page explanation of the context of the scene, and a photocopy or printout of my sources), but it being due at 5:00, combined with me having class today 12:30-1:30 and having to go to work for 4:30 means it's probably not going to be finished in time.

So I sent an e-mail to the prof about half an hour ago asking if she will accept submissions later tonight or tomorrow. Hopefully she'll take it and just knock off a half grade-point as a penalty. :pray: I'm screwed if she doesn't, but I've got really good marks in this class so far so hopefully I can get a break.

Well I've known about it since the start of the term (that a paper would be due), but we only got specific assignment details about a week and a half ago. Even still, I wouldn't have been able to finish it earlier, what with all the other stuff I've had to do.

:up:

Prof says I have until class time Monday to finish it with a 1/3rd letter grade reduction (B+ to a B, which is effectively nothing for a 3-day extension). Nice. :hi5:

Warning!

intruderalertsm.gif

For those who wish to tune out and make a coffee run.

Back
Top Bottom