The Temple Bar - Putting Staplers in Jello and Bringing Sexyback

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've never really watched South Park...maybe one or two episodes. I know some people that love it, and others that grew tired of it. I saw Team America and liked parts, but it was exhausting, they really just mock and mock and mock, without really going a step beyond. I did hear about this one ep of South Park, though, where they decide to use the town's old flag, and it's 3 black people being lynched...so people go nuts, and demand they change....so they change it, and now it's 2 people getting lynched....that would have made me laugh, cos even though it's easy to mock racists, they deserve it again and again. :)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
You guys :love:

Where are men like you where I live?

And what is with guys and Rush? Seriouly, will one of you explain it to me? lol

Ok, I am going to put my sexy self to bed. Or not maybe I'll fall asleep to a Bruce dvd or soemthing. I need more music dvds. Fiona Apple sounds good now. :hmm:

Night, kids. :yawn:

LMPA, get a good night's sleep and let's hope you wake up feeling a little better....and happier. :) I'll check in on you tomorrow afternoon/evening.

daygloeyes2 said:

I'll check it out another time....my eyes are growing tired, so want to go read before I konk out.

DG, can I tell you how good it was to see you in here??? I have only been coming in this thread for a few weeks now, so, am relatively new..am not sure if you post here a lot or if tonight is special, but either way, I'm glad you stopped in and am glad you're doing well.

Thanks NSW. :) It was great to see you too and actually get a chance to talk, and not just by PM. We haven't talked like this since the setlist parties. :)

That's true, we have not....I disappear from here for long periods of time, so, that's mostly my fault.

On that note...I'm off.....talk to you soon....and goodnight to anyone else lurking in here!

Rush :rockon:

Damn internet's been out all day, and it only just came back as I was about to go to bed, which is now keeping me up even later. :grumpy:

Last edited:
I'm off the sauce till March 17 :yes:

:shifty:

Although I'm in a curling Bonspiel next weekend - so maybe I'll be off it in general except for events, and I'll limit myself to two drinks then. I think if I was having more sex it would make it easier to stick to that resolution (I'm not sure what the correlation is, but it sounds like a fair trade to me), I just need to find someone to facilitate that.

snowbunny00774 said:

Although I'm in a curling Bonspiel next weekend - so maybe I'll be off it in general except for events, and I'll limit myself to two drinks then. I think if I was having more sex it would make it easier to stick to that resolution (I'm not sure what the correlation is, but it sounds like a fair trade to me), I just need to find someone to facilitate that.

:hmm:

I think last night was officially it until March 17th.

Can't believe I'm up so early after last night.

snowbunny00774 said:

Do you actually understand curling? Cause I have this theory no one really does, they just like to slide on ice and/or sweep. And the judges just make it up as they go.

Only the Scottish could invent a game like that.

I think there is a correlation between sex and alcohol. Alcohol often leads to sex, of course. Sex, at times, can lead to alcohol. When the two are mixed in equal amounts, everyone wins. When both are not present, no one wins. If just one is present at any given time, it's not so bad, but there's that constant "Hmm....something's missing. This could be better."

Thank you Captain Obvious.

I'm really just stalling. I don't want to do anything today, but I have a lot to do.

Why are you "giving up" the sauce?

Maybe I'll hit the sauce until 3/17, just to balance things out around here. I'm not going to start dating men for balance, though. I'm going to continue to not date women, or, more accurately, I'm going to continue to have women not want to really date me.

I had 3 sets of plans today....breakfast with a friend....lunch with a married couple and their kid....and then dinner with my ex.....and of these 3 sets of plans, 2 have already been cancelled. I might go ahead and bail on the 3rd, then I can sit around here and watch sports and read and post here and listen to music and kill aliens and maybe even take a nap. My cold is not gone, so maybe this is a blessing in disguise. What? Stop typing? Ok.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Ok, I think I've also decided, in addition to giving up the sauce until March 17th (or 16th) I am also giving up men, pretty much until I find one that doesn't suck. :happy:

:whistle:

NSW...drop the dinner date with the ex...unless you think it'll lead to some casual, non-commital sex...if so go for it...cold and all :up:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

:whistle:

NSW...drop the dinner date with the ex...unless you think it'll lead to some casual, non-commital sex...if so go for it...cold and all :up:

Great advice, Reggie, and how you knew that my plans with her were the only plans of the 3 not already cancelled I do not know........It would have lead to me hearing about her most recent shitty relationship, and how there are no good men out there, despite the fact that I'm sitting there listening to her even though we're broken up (That at least makes me a decent man, I think). Great. But, I already cancelled on her since that post, and so now my day went from super busy to super lazy. Can't say that it bothers me. :)

Good morning!

My day will probably consist of similar activities - watching DVD's, surfing the blue crack, reading, and watching some sports later in the evening. Good times.

daygloeyes2 said:

VP has her own groupies :sexywink: :lol:

I had no idea, she's so outwardly modest that one would never know that she's some type of cult figure. I wonder how she even makes time to talk to me, since my devotion to her is strong but not quite slavish.

:)

Back
Top Bottom