The Temple Bar: Put On Your Business Socks Cause It's Time For Business, Oh Yeah

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
snowbunny00774 said:
why :angry:? wth - you just ripped me.

and reg - you can lump yourself in with him too. :tsk:

bloody hell....I just try to ensure my drinks being bought for me future is secure and all of a sudden I'm an all about me asshole. nice.

how bout I not come here and grace you with my presence?

let's do a poll

yay - gracing

nay - fucking off

I didn't rip you. It was a compliment! GAH! I am ceasing conversing with you because of misinterpretation reasons. :sigh: Maybe I'll just cease with compliments, :D.

But yay for everyone else.

UberBeaver said:

I didn't rip you. It was a compliment! GAH! I am ceasing conversing with you because of misinterpretation reasons. :sigh: Maybe I'll just cease with compliments, :D.

But yay for everyone else.

well I read it as mocking. you can't be all mocking all the time and then throw in something like that and have me not thinking it's you mocking me :(

VintagePunk said:

Hi! Don't think I've talked to you since you had the baby, congrats! :hug: You're both doing well? :)

We had a cricket (not the flying variety) a for several days about a week ago. Bugged the crap out of Sarah, but I found it soothing at night, sorta like camping. :happy:

We are doing great. I'm in a bit of a daycare dilemma right now though. :|

I'm not sure if it was a cricket or not. It looked like one and it was white and it had red eyes and stinger on the end. :yikes:

VintagePunk said:

I see how the little tiny buttons could be problematic. :up: What ever happened to your laptop, I thought you got it fixed?
Got it fixed-and it crashed for the fourth time. I could have gotten it fixed, but I kinda threw it down on the floor in a rage and kicked it after it crashed. :lol:

snowbunny00774 said:

well I read it as mocking. you can't be all mocking all the time and then throw in something like that and have me not thinking it's you mocking me :(

I mock NSW all the time. But that's about it. Though in my defense, he deserves it. To everyone else....do I mock them? My bad.

U2Girl1978 said:

We are doing great. I'm in a bit of a daycare dilemma right now though. :|

I'm not sure if it was a cricket or not. It looked like one and it was white and it had red eyes and stinger on the end. :yikes:

WTF kind off crickets do you have in Boston? Crickets here are black, with black eyes and no stingers.

daygloeyes2 said:
Got it fixed-and it crashed for the fourth time. I could have gotten it fixed, but I kinda threw it down on the floor in a rage and kicked it after it crashed. :lol:

Wow, you've had nothing but bad luck with that thing. :ohmy: I'm using Sarah's new laptop right now. This is her 3rd one in a week, we keep finding flaws and returning them. :shifty:

Jules, sorry about the daycare problems, that sucks. :(

snowbunny00774 said:
philly - you still haven't sprung for the premium? make sure you get a good job before I'm 38, k?

I'm like George Costanza with restaurants bills.

I can't afford another one. My mom wasnt working for a few months(long story i'll email you about it) so Ive been bringing in the money. And she broke her foot this week, so thats more expenses as she has no insurance. And I need to come up with $1500 to pay for school. So yeah, no laptop for awhile. :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:
I can't afford another one. My mom wasnt working for a few months(long story i'll email you about it) so Ive been bringing in the money. And she broke her foot this week, so thats more expenses as she has no insurance. And I need to come up with $1500 to pay for school. So yeah, no laptop for awhile. :lol:

Wow, sorry to hear all that! :( Yeah, this laptop (and its owner) will be leaving in just over a week, so it'll be back to the icky desktop for me. :sad:

snowbunny00774 said:
well thanks - I can handle mocking but I thought that was character assasination.

I'd miss you guys if I had to banish myself :hug:

Nah, it wasn't meant like that. I was trying to break it down for Philly. I see how it could have been misinterpreted. Sorry. :hi5:

k, g;night. i gots some sleep to catch up on.

UberBeaver said:

Nah, it wasn't meant like that. I was trying to break it down for Philly. I see how it could have been misinterpreted. Sorry. :hi5:

k, g;night. i gots some sleep to catch up on.

ha - I thought you were trying to break it down for me to STFU and get over myself :)

yeah, I'm out too...I feel like I broke my back shovelling gravel and my mind while listening to my parents :happy:

Night all - vp - :hug: for the back.

daygloeyes2 said:
Sarah's off to school? How far away from you? That icky desktop is more than I have. :angry:

She's actually only going to be an hour away, she ended up choosing my school, but still, she'll be living on campus and not at home anymore, and you all know how we're abnormally joined... :sad: : panicattack: Could be a lot worse though, she's not moving hours away, and it's an easy drive there for me, I can do it in my sleep, so that thought is helping a little.

Night Snow, sounds like you've had a rough day. :(

daygloeyes2 said:
Aww :hug: I know it's hard since you're so close. But like you said, she's only an hour away.:) And I'm sure she'll write at least once a month. :p

Omg, she'll be home to do her laundry and for meals more often than that. We're co-dependent. :cute:

Seriously, she'll probably be home every weekend. Unless she gets a life. :uhoh:

Alright kids, I am off to bed. I have a million things to do before I go to work tomorrow so that means I have to drag my ass out of bed by 1. :uhoh: :lol: VP it was sooo good to talk to you again. :hug: Jules give Skylar a big kiss from me. And congrats, I'm really happy for you. Gnite! :kiss:

back from a reaaaaaallly bad date

well he turned out to be psycho :down:

"Once" was really good. I swear the main roles were modeled after Lisa Hanigan and Damien Rice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom