The Temple Bar: Put On Your Business Socks Cause It's Time For Business, Oh Yeah

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember you posted the Hihopopatums vs Rhymnocerus. That's the first time I saw them.

Yeah, sucks about the restaurant. She knew something was up when I ordered the filet mignon. I'm usually way too cheap for something like that.

UberBeaver said:
I remember you posted the Hihopopatums vs Rhymnocerus. That's the first time I saw them.

Yeah, sucks about the restaurant. She knew something was up when I ordered the filet mignon. I'm usually way too cheap for something like that.

I did??? I'm awesome!

Yeah that sucks you can't go back, but what a sweet idea. How was your weekend?

I need to see if 9 or 10 is online anywhere. I miss seeing FotC episodes. Jemaine :love:

I'm addicted to Robots now. "i just poked one it's dead"

Weekend was ok, Mia. Did my reading - got really confused and started to doubt myself re: if I can do this but the reading was interesting so maybe I can, not much else happening. Given the choice between going over to my friend's house (where canoe boy was housesitting) to having dinner with my mom, then watching dvds with my cat last night I made the right choice.

How was yours? :)

I love Jermaine's accent. I like how he says "yes" or "yeah"

My weekend was great. For the first time, in a LONG time, I didn't go anywhere. It felt nice. I LOOOOOVE traveling, but I needed a break.

Mia! :kiss:

The weekend was really good. To make a very long story short, the boy and I discussed things, and all is good between us. I think we're just going to stay being friends, but that's fine with me. We'll see if anything happens, but for now, friends it is. :) It really was a wonderful weekend.

I went to the Phils game today. They won 14-2.

Oh, and Milton Bradley, left field fans who were already set to heckle Pat Burrell wants to see you in his office.

Needless to say, we gave it to him pretty good in there.

Hi T-SEB :wave:

I can't believe it's the last week.

The mini fahs have swimming lessons in the morning next week :up:

I had to put them into something just to give them something to focus on instead of each other. :yikes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom