The Temple Bar: PF2 to the Mother Flippin' 6 Starts His First TB Thread UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm living "after that" so I have no sympathy Beav...:shrug:

Ah, it's worth it all my friend...it really is...:yes:

Well except that my daughter is now taller than my wife at 13, and she's beautiful...but I'm a proud Dad so I'm biased.

you do need another beer my friend :drool:

are private schools much different from public in the states? 3 yrs? wow, like nsw said he will be in a position for a scholarship by then.

snowbunny00774 said:
you do need another beer my friend :drool:

are private schools much different from public in the states? 3 yrs? wow, like nsw said he will be in a position for a scholarship by then.

Sorry I rolled off to watch some Popmart...:drool:

Got my beer...mulled over the question and the answer is "Yes"!! Private schools offer a safer, sanitized version of school. The education, bookwise is great, but I'm not so positive about the 'life' lesson...:hmm:

As for my son...he's my bread and butter...:up:...he'll be touching 90 by 16 or 17...but even that's 5 years off and 5 years is a long time in a child's life.

G'night...:wave:

UberBeaver said:
Yeah, the thing is, with Mr. Satan's wrist shot, he drops his shoulder and sorta leans, and you really have to see it, cause I can't explain it. But it's friggin brilliant. Everyone - defense, goalie, his own teammates - just stops and stare like deer in headlights because you can't tell what he's doing. But he hardly does it, so it sucks. If I had skillz like that, I'd have 50 goals a season, but he's so friggin laid back - like an English teacher. I say just fire away. If there's nothing between you and the goalie, launch that shit.

QFT.

I know EXACTLY what you're talking about re: Satan, evne the slow motion thing. I always wondered why he does it so infrequently.

Launch that shit.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Sorry I rolled off to watch some Popmart...:drool:

Got my beer...mulled over the question and the answer is "Yes"!! Private schools offer a safer, sanitized version of school. The education, bookwise is great, but I'm not so positive about the 'life' lesson...:hmm:

As for my son...he's my bread and butter...:up:...he'll be touching 90 by 16 or 17...but even that's 5 years off and 5 years is a long time in a child's life.

G'night...:wave:

Treat that arm like gold. If he hits 90 at 16, that'd be nice. Good luck raising a meal ticket, Reg!!! :)

I wish I was still asleep.

phillyfan26 said:
QB has now found a picture of my eyes and nose. :angry:

She's quite brilliant. :bow:

Friend who got dragged to see Across the Universe by another friend last night in response to me asking how it was:

"well, my parents never listened to music so we didn't really have music growing up and I'm not really into it so I don't even really know any Eagles songs" I :heart: her.

:yawn:

can I go back to bed now? Had to get up to get Springsteen tickets :hyper:

ETA: just realized they are crappier than I thought. But I'm still in, rite?

Last edited:
'Afternoon peeps! :wave:

Woke up, realized I didn't have any coffee or milk, drove to Tim Hortons and decided to give their stuff a try since I've heard so much about it! Late coffee + apple toffee danish right now :drool: And of course I managed to find Alice In Chains' Jar Of Flies at the local grocery store for $5.99 :hyper:

hey is that apple toffee thing any good? I saw someone eating one this am and I would have taken it and run but I think they were another manager :grumpy:. It looked delish :drool:

Last edited:
Zootlesque said:
'Afternoon peeps! :wave:

Woke up, realized I didn't have any coffee or milk, drove to Tim Hortons and decided to give their stuff a try since I've heard so much about it! Late coffee + apple toffee danish right now :drool: And of course I managed to find Alice In Chains' Jar Of Flies at the local grocery store for $5.99 :hyper:

Jar of Flies and Sap are the only two AIC albums I can listen to anymore. Good deal.

Yeah the danish was really yummy! :drool:

Jar Of Flies sounds awesome! :love: I already knew I Stay Away and No Excuses though. :drool:

Actually originally I wanted to get that rare edition of JOF and Sap put together in one package. But I'm not gonna refuse JOF for 6 bucks. I'll get Sap next. :wink:

I'm at work I can't watch. I want to see it :scream:
It's not fair, why do these things always happen to meeeeeee :crazy: it's not like I don't want to work or anything
but I also just want to see the video :sad:

snowbunny00774 said:
hey is that apple toffee thing any good? I saw someone eating one this am and I would have taken it and run but I think they were another manager :grumpy:. It looked delish :drool:

They're excellent! :drool: Now I'm craving them! :lol:

Went shopping and spent a bit more than I was intending. I limited myself to only going into 2 stores, though.

Time for lunch.

snowbunny00774 said:
I'm at work I can't watch. I want to see it :scream:
It's not fair, why do these things always happen to meeeeeee :crazy: it's not like I don't want to work or anything
but I also just want to see the video :sad:

Can't you email the link to yourself and watch it later? Sorry you're at work. :hug: Do you usually work saturdays?

I'm only required to work one every quarter, and this is that Saturday, but I usually come in to do extra stuff. If I can I try and take someone else's Saturday so I can have lieu days as well. It's getting close to year end so I will be working more hours for the next while.

I'll watch it later, if I remember, I just felt like having a little rant. I'm really not that upset ;)

Nice going Thora, what did you get?

Back
Top Bottom