The Temple Bar - Open 24/7, 365!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haven't bought a thing yet (holiday wise). I was reminded I could buy gift cards at the market (Vons). I may head there after dinner :shifty: And to the mall if my legs will hold me, and if I can find some shoes to put on my swollen feet :lol:

UberBeaver said:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9HX6Lkbkx4I

Reg - this kicks all kinds of fucking ass!

:hyper:

That was rockin' Beav!!! :rockon:

The keyboards were so badass...I wet myself!!! And the singer...:drool:

If you haven't clicked on this link, do yourself a favor and take 3:43 outta your boring, mundane lives and have your worlds rocked!!! :yes:

I'm still sick....but my son's basketball team is in the semi-finals, so I'm resting for that.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

If you haven't clicked on this link, do yourself a favor and take 3:43 outta your boring, mundane lives and have your worlds rocked!!! :yes:

I'm still sick....but my son's basketball team is in the semi-finals, so I'm resting for that.

Who Told You my life was boring and mundane? :angry:

*clicks link

congrats on making the semi-finals!

I have more to do next week than I did this past week :crack: it never ends

I'm about finished shopping :up:
and realllllllllllly broke

apparently a text message fell through the cracks last week during the great phone switchover so... I stood someone up accidentally. :huh:

redkat said:

Who Told You my life was boring and mundane? :angry:

*clicks link

congrats on making the semi-finals!

Beav told me :wink:

Well we made the Finals...we only had 5 players the whole tournament, which means the same 5 kids played every game (which is damn tiring). We played a bunch of older kids in the final and only lost by 6!!! I'm so damn proud of my boys!! :up:

OK...I'm really sick too...off to bed!! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom