The Temple Bar - Open 24/7, 365!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bats are not cool

they bite and make high pitched noises when I sleep then they come in your house and freak you out by flying through your hair and leaving batshit on the walls :faint:

:traumatizedforlife:

Many times in college, our attic was full of them and they'd squeak all night and occasionally come down the stairs.

if you leave the lights on they won't fly around

don't you have bats in NJ?

We have one that sleeps under our eaves. When I listen to music he usually would squeak. One however wedged himself up inside the window and he needed some help getting out. Afterwards I realized that at any point that he could've flown freely around the house. I wouldn't mind, but I know Dad and my brother wouldn't much care for that... and I'd be worried the poor dear would hurt himself.

I still haven't gotten over my gross out factor over wormy things. But I'm learning, slowly. It's tough. Spiders I don't mind.

I used to be scared of bats at night because I thought they'd get tangled in my hair. :giggle: I think if that happened I probably would still let out a little shriek.

redkat said:
zootles why aren't you out tonight?

I have a job interview on monday and I'm preparing. :slant:

...or supposed to be preparing but getting distracted by Interf. Might go out a little later though.

What're you doing tonight?

Back
Top Bottom