The Temple Bar - Open 24/7, 365!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Her not drinking isn't because she's conservative, I don't think. I drink, and she's tried sips of stuff I've had. She just doesn't like it, and feels no need to do the peer pressure thing (her close friends are mostly non-drinkers, for the same reasons as her, I suspect.). I just got really lucky with her....she's great. We're seriously best friends. :)

:heart: that's awesome. :hug:

what's HSM?
reg- I did see it, thank you. :wink: I can't remember if I replied specifically to your post but I did post in there again...:hmm:

I'm gonna need a new poster status "bitch" or "heartbreaker" or something by the time that thread dies it seems like :p

:lol:
yeah most people my age have seen it. I dunno I've heard about it. they try to convince me it's funny...I NEED to watch it...it's soooo much fun to watch it "as a joke" or to "make fun of it"

but really, I don't think I'd enjoy it at all joke or not. I think I'd rather just not watch it at all. :no:

:wink:

dododododdo

a whoa oh oh oh oh

Oh yeah...now this music is what we should ALL be listening to :rockon:

Together together together together everyone
together together together together
let's have some fun

:lol: Those people who tell you it's a "joke" are closet fans...trust me.

HSM is the best selling 'worst' movie of all time. Granted I have many, many years on you and Ashley...but c'mon when I was 15 I would have loathed this stuff.

And Ashley if you weren't so young I'd marry you, 'cos you like the same music I do...:cute:

If you weren't so old I think I'd accept

But just to spite you I'm listening to the music

That is only on my computer because my five year old brother BEGGED me to get it for him....

And that is the truth, it's up to you to believe me.

haha that's exactly what I suspected, closet fans. :tsk:

alright well i really should go to bed as i have to get up in like 4 hours to take my drivers test and i'm nervous enough to burst a blood vessel or something. so i'm just gonna go vomit now...i mean, go to bed..
:sick:

night :hug:

bono_212 said:
If you weren't so old I think I'd accept

But just to spite you I'm listening to the music

That is only on my computer because my five year old brother BEGGED me to get it for him....

And that is the truth, it's up to you to believe me.

Yeah, right that's the truth...sure...:rolleyes:

VertigoGal said:
I passed!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:
only thing I did wrong was didn't get in deep enough on parallel parking but he said it was good enough and didn't even let me correct it. :angry:
:p

:hyper: good job! I still suck at parallel parking and to tell you the truth I'm not too good at parking in a marked spot either.

I am DONE with my exams :hyper:

The semester's over...everyone's gone home...I'm one of 8 people still in this dorm...it's lonely and a tad frightening

WHY DID THE FOOTBALL TEAM HAVE TO GO TO A BOWL SO EARLY!?!!!??!

I don't want to go to california :sad:

ick I remember staying in the dorm over breaks it is kinda eerie

CA isn't so bad. I in fact chose to live here :)

it's raining today though :( I suggest you visit during better weather

Well I'm coming Monday like it or not :p

I have to go with the football team, cause I'm in marching band

Then Wednesday I FINALLY get to go home!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom