The Temple Bar: Oh you mad 'cause I'm stylin' on ya

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Girl1978 said:
I love discovering music. :drool:

I've been listening to Feist, Regina Spektor, Amy Winehouse, Lily Allen, Imogen Heap, Tom Waits and Modest Mouse. I need to start listening to Silversun Pickups and the new cd from Arcade Fire...

Any other music recommendations you guys can give me?

everyone should listen to Oasis.

:shifty:

i know, i cant help myself.:laugh:

lately ive started listening to some classical music because of a class im taking, im really liking some of it.:up:

She was great, incredible voice. Sadly, she passed away before becoming famous.

Buy her song "What A Beautiful World" in iTunes.......and google her story. Sad, but beautiful.

RedrocksU2 said:
She was great, incredible voice. Sadly, she passed away before becoming famous.

Buy her song "What A Beautiful World" in iTunes.......and google her story. Sad, but beautiful.

Now that I think about it, I might have heard of her. :hmm:

Well, I'm off to sleep. Night everyone! :wave:

Carlos, you're right, Eva Cassidy had a tremendous voice. I think I read somewhere that she was tremendously shy, hated singing in front of people.

VP, thanks for the offer. It's the thought that counts.

Tre, I might be the only person in this thread that likes all of Pearl Jam's albums. They're one of my top ten favorite bands of all time. Ten is still their best, at least to me, but I like all of their albums a lot. Well, I like one a lot less than the others, actually, but I'm a big fan.

I also dig Neon Bible.

Hi.

I am going to pass out, face first, onto my computer. Babies should be required a full 12 month gestation period because 9 is clearly not enough. When horses or foals or giraffes are born they can walk. Human children can't even hold a goddamn bottle. We are flawed creatures. And this makes me tired.

Proof:

God: Hey, Lady. Don't eat the apple.
Eve: Ok.
God leaves. Lady grabs apple and takes a bite.
Adam: Uh...I don't think you should eat the apple.
Eve: Here, take a bite.
Adam: Uh, didn't God just say don't eat the apple? I mean, logically we shouldn't -
Eve: EAT THE FUCKING APPLE!

Back
Top Bottom