The Temple Bar: Oh you mad 'cause I'm stylin' on ya

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
It's flipping freezing in my office. :mad:

ETA: Does this mean the laptop's been fixed? :)

:giggle: I love how you showed up right as soon as I started posting! :flirt::lol:

It's not fixed, but the library was open today, so I got the books I need and they're sending my computer to the repair shop this afternoon. But the warranty expired a couple months ago, so it might cost me $60 to get it fixed. :slant:

ETA: Perhaps if you had remembered your sweater, you wouldn't be so cold! :wink::p

DaveC said:

:giggle: I love how you showed up right as soon as I started posting! :flirt::lol:

It's not fixed, but the library was open today, so I got the books I need and they're sending my computer to the repair shop this afternoon. But the warranty expired a couple months ago, so it might cost me $60 to get it fixed. :slant:

ETA: Perhaps if you had remembered your sweater, you wouldn't be so cold! :wink::p

Perhaps... :shifty: :wink:

Well it's good you at least got your books, even if the computer isn't fixed.

And that was a complete and total coincidence. I hadn't even seen that you had posted until after mine had gone through! :tongue:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Perhaps... :shifty: :wink:

Well it's good you at least got your books, even if the computer isn't fixed.

And that was a complete and total coincidence. I hadn't even seen that you had posted until after mine had gone through! :tongue:

How's life with no boss today? Busy?

:wave: Hi Liz!

Gotta run, kids. I have class in less than an hour, and I want to get some lunch before I go. Back around 3:30!

I'm going to refer to myself as the "Award Winning Michael" from now on.

"Hi, who joined the call."
"The Award Winning Michael, from NY."
"Hey Michael."
"Award Winning Michael. Please."
"Uhhh...right. How exactly did you win that again?"
"Dunno."

Is this thread still going? Sheesh! Come on AWM, kick it into gear! You have no help though from NSW as he is MIA. Actually, on his way to FL if I remember correctly.

Back
Top Bottom