The Temple Bar: Oh, we’ll be taking whatever you got...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

You know what Bri? You can't summarize. You can't. You were right to not try. Ya had to be "THERE". Know what I mean? And i mean - Really "THERE." But now it's past, and Cest la vie. Right? Cest la vie.

:mad: GFY.

And GFY 45 sec rule.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

No you misunderstood my message...I was asking 'if' you were PM :drunk:...like are you ready to be had in cyberspace.

Obviously you drank some good shit tonight...:drool:

I opbviously favour quantity in lieu of quality. :drool: Jusdt Heineken, but the really big cans. :shifty:

VintagePunk said:

That I mised something good. :( Like Beav said the other day, every oince ina while, when you least expect it, everything gels and brilliance breaks out. I don't want to miss brilliance. :(

I'm sure there will be other moments of brilliance. I mean, that one was damned bright...practically blinding. I'm talking above and beyond here. But don't worry, I'm sure you'll catch a shiny moment or two, eventually...and it'll be ok. Not great. But ok is something m i rite?

VintagePunk said:

NTJ...that's a savior I could get on board with. :drool: And I seriously say that as an agnostic.... :shifty:

Yeah, NJ is pretty awesome. A couple of pages back I stated my good deed of the day. I'm not sure how much sense it makes now, but I just wanted you to know, I did a nice by you. :D

Anyway, my shopping list for today:

A vacuum - didn't think I liked it till I saw all the shit It sucked out of my carpet - then I was just ashamed. :reject:

A pair of casual sandals - they match my casual bag - Yay!

A bag that matches the red sandals we bought last week, but justified by saying that Sarah and I could share them, when, in all likelihood, neither of us will have any use for anyof them...but they were so damn cute. :cute:
Amy Winehouse and The Office US seasons 1 and 2.
Beer

~BrightestStar~ said:

I'll cyber you into a grave alright :madwife:

You used to proposition me. What ever happened to us Reg? We used to be something?
Where have all the good times gone?

Yeah we had to take it underground...remember...:yes:

The potted plants and ferets freaked people out last time.

You forget so easily...I must be rubbing up against you...I mean off on you...:yes:

I have Miami Vice Season 1 on DVD, and if you get past the pastels and such...it's actually really good.

Beav, I know that clip is "heartbeat", I don't even have to open that shit to know what's coming.

Back
Top Bottom