The Temple Bar : Now With Improved Flavour .. UYFA! - Page 41 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 09-11-2007, 10:32 PM   #601
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim

Local Time: 11:06 AM
I let a moth in the house 2 days ago, and he sorta disappeared. I keep thinking I'm seeing him places, like he's hunting me, and I jump everytime. He was a big mother.

And last week we had a spider the size of Cleveland in the bathroom, but I manned it up and passive aggressively killed it by throwing shoes at it.

Old 09-11-2007, 10:33 PM   #602

Quote:
Originally posted by unico

yeah, at 3pm. i should be getting in somewhere around 12-1ish. i'm hoping to leave my bag at the hotel before going to the interview...if they let us check in that soon.
By 3pm you're going to be totally wasted. Are you flying in or taking the train?

eta- last.fm now synchs with ipods? I listen to some weird shit in my car.

Old 09-11-2007, 10:33 PM   #603
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 09:06 AM
Old 09-11-2007, 10:35 PM   #604
Blue Crack Addict

i'm takin the train. cos i'm crazy like that
Old 09-11-2007, 10:40 PM   #605
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver

And last week we had a spider the size of Cleveland in the bathroom, but I manned it up and passive aggressively killed it by throwing shoes at it.

my brother being the spineless pussy he is kills them by spraying them with hairspray or whatever he can find in the bathroom until they stick to the floor and die. he got the bigger concentration of moron in the family. no really, he did.

I hope I'm stateside by 3pm. please, for the love of God. (I even went back and capitalized God in order to better my travel karma)
Old 09-11-2007, 10:40 PM   #606

Amtrak to Penn Station?

Venus by Television is such an awesome song.
Old 09-11-2007, 10:44 PM   #607

Quote:
Originally posted by snowbunny00774

my brother being the spineless pussy he is kills them by spraying them with hairspray or whatever he can find in the bathroom until they stick to the floor and die. he got the bigger concentration of moron in the family. no really, he did.

I hope I'm stateside by 3pm. please, for the love of God. (I even went back and capitalized God in order to better my travel karma)
Hairspray? Does it have to be aerosol? That's a brilliant technique. Is it an instant effect, or will I have to engage in a battle of quickness and wits with it for awhile?

I have this other technique where I call the wife in and let her do it. One time I woke her up cause a wasp wanted me dead. She got up, walked upstairs, killed the fucker and went back to bed. No victory lap, no showing the neighbors the spoils of war, no calling the taxidermist. Just back to bed. That chick is weird.

Your travel luck will be good this trip, I sense it. The stars are aligned with...Virgo? That's good for Cancers.
Old 09-11-2007, 10:44 PM   #608
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Amtrak to Penn Station?
yup! why? is that a bad idea?
Old 09-11-2007, 10:47 PM   #609

Nope, Penn is fine. Just trying to figure out where you're going to be. Plus if you were flying in and landing @ 12, it might be tough to get everything settled and off to your interview by 3.

Guess what just came on: The Seed 2.0
Old 09-11-2007, 10:51 PM   #610
Blue Crack Addict

OMG!!!!!
Old 09-11-2007, 10:51 PM   #611
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:

Hairspray? Does it have to be aerosol? That's a brilliant technique. Is it an instant effect, or will I have to engage in a battle of quickness and wits with it for awhile?

I have this other technique where I call the wife in and let her do it. One time I woke her up cause a wasp wanted me dead. She got up, walked upstairs, killed the fucker and went back to bed. No victory lap, no showing the neighbors the spoils of war, no calling the taxidermist. Just back to bed. That chick is weird.

Your travel luck will be good this trip, I sense it. The stars are aligned with...Virgo? That's good for Cancers.
wow, I seriously thought my bro was the only one who did that shit. One of the things I didn't miss when I moved out and my mom didn't miss when he moved in with the puppetmaster. Aersol works best I guess cos you can just hold the button down, the pump works better though in that it's more sticky and you can play with them for longer. I really should get you his email and he can give you the rundown. I remember watching TV and if I heard the spray noise and knew he wasn't going out (therefore not doing his hair, metrosexuals got nothing on this guy) that I had to run and put some poor fucking creature out of it's misery. If you call going one on one with a spider and spraycan a battle of quickness and wits, then yeah, it's be a good one. lol

I'll take all kinds of aligned moons for this to be a good travel day. I'm due in at 9.30 or something so ya gotta figure 6 or 7 at the latest, RITE??
Old 09-11-2007, 10:54 PM   #612
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 08:06 AM
I really need some rest.
Old 09-11-2007, 10:55 PM   #613
ONE
love, blood, life

Goodnight then
Old 09-11-2007, 10:57 PM   #614
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 08:06 AM
Think I'll stay.
Old 09-11-2007, 10:58 PM   #615

Anytime you have to defend your life against a creature it becomes a battle of quickness and wits. Don't demean the thrill of the hunt. Clearly a spider entering my home and staring me down is a challenge and if me and my opposable thumbs want to take advantage of the abilities that God and Nature gave me, along with the terrain, then so be it. The spider has both the weapons of fear and grotesqueness - OH and they can hide in places that shoes cannot reach. One of us has to die. I think it's only fair if I use shoes and aerosol. Thank your brother for me.

ETA - lol, I thought I just saw the moth again. Behind the computer. It's just a reflection. Yes. I did jump a little. STFU.