The Temple Bar - No Mo' Drama.....UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:censored:

My Prague application is due tomorrow, and along with it I have to turn in an "Official" Transcript. Well I thought that was online and I could just print it out, but instead I have to go to the registrar's office and apply for one, which takes at least a day. :angry:

Thankfully it doesn't seem like the folks at the Office of International Programs are sticklers for deadlines, so I'll just have everything else turned in with a transcript on the way.

No spoken words said:
I don't even talk about Yankee Stadium because I'm obviously biased. I'm trying to get tickets to the last game there, against the Orioles. Managed to get 4 for the Friday game, so at the very least, I'll see the 3rd to last regular season ever played there. :)

I saw the 3rd to the last game at Tiger Stadium as well. That was the only game my (now) wife ever saw there.

I saw the first night game at Citizens Bank Park. That was nice. The Phils won and hit three homers, so it was the first time the Liberty Bell in centerfield lit up and swung after a homer.

Not sure. I'm too young to get the throwbacks, and only a few are funny if you don't get them (i.e.: "Just a Friend").

:yawn:

Morning bar. Stressful week ahead of me.

Last night I had a dream I was running uphill but my legs were so tired that even though I felt like I was running I was moving at the pace of a slow walk. If that isn't blatant symbolism I don't know what is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom