The Temple Bar - More POWERJUICE ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So have ya'll moved out of the other chat threads and back into this one?

I don't come around frequently enough to keep up without crib notes these days.

So have ya'll moved out of the other chat threads and back into this one?

I don't come around frequently enough to keep up without crib notes these days.

Beav can explain, but we're sort of like salm-- yup, there it is, he just explained it.

You know, I thought I saw you all swimming upstream in my neighborhood the other day.

Well, technically we weren't swimming, we were trying to drown NSW, but he's a mighty swimmer, and he called the river god to send horses to save him. I think it's cheating, personally, but he says it's a bad ass technique and I can't really argue with that, but still, it's stretching to say the least. Hopefully next year a bear will grab him in mid air and bite his fucking head off like happened to Pfan last year. Good thing Pfan can regenerate body parts - NSW has the river god ability, but sucks at regenerating. He'll never survive a bear decapitation. No way. Now I just need to remember which UYMFA Clicker had the power to turn into a bear.

Last edited:
Well, technically we weren't swimming, we were trying to drown NSW, but he's a mighty swimmer, and he called the river god to send horses to save him. I think it's cheating, personally, but he says it's a bad ass technique and I can't really argue with that, but still, it's stretching to say the least. Hopefully next year a bear will grab him in mid air and bite his fucking head off like happened to Pfan last year. Good thing Pfan can regenerate body parts - NSW has the river god ability, but sucks at regenerating. He'll never survive a bea decapitation. No way. Now I just need to remember which UYMFA Clicker had the power to turn into a bear.

Did you mean River G-d?

BAM!

Well, technically we weren't swimming, we were trying to drown NSW, but he's a mighty swimmer, and he called the river god to send horses to save him. I think it's cheating, personally, but he says it's a bad ass technique and I can't really argue with that, but still, it's stretching to say the least. Hopefully next year a bear will grab him in mid air and bite his fucking head off like happened to Pfan last year. Good thing Pfan can regenerate body parts - NSW has the river god ability, but sucks at regenerating. He'll never survive a bear decapitation. No way. Now I just need to remember which UYMFA Clicker had the power to turn into a bear.

Um.

Yes, and, PFan, I'll also be serving as an advanced scout.
So, you're saying you will still be working for a living?

This is all true. NSW's actual archnemesis is a bear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom