The Temple Bar, METAL UP YOUR FUCKING ASS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

the rockin edge

Blue Crack Addict
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

temple-bar-2.jpg

hey look at me, im beav.:cool:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
the language... my virgin ears

You must have just gotten new ones then....:wink:

Yeah - Kat, lots of rules like that here. As soon as May 24 gets here it's a skin festival.

snowbunny00774 said:

Wow - no live feed demands? why dropping your standards?

I didn't want to be pushy, and I know at work places sometimes it's hard to put up a live web feed on your employees. They automatically assume the boss is watching; no one would believe it's some dude a few hundred miles away just looking at them as they prance around half naked. There's just no trust anymore.

So the lady that NSW was going to call. She was out for a bit. Then she came back but she had a sore throat for weeks, ie, when she spoke to certain people she had this awfully scratch in her voice, when she spoke to others, it would go away.

Yesterday someone made an offer on her house. It was less than her asking price. This apparently is an insult of some kind. She's been going on for two days about it now. She is outraged that they preceived that she appeared desperate to sell.

I guess she assumes that people are going to overbid her price? Your house is waaaaay too nice for what your asking. How bout I throw in an extra 50 grand? Allll riiiight.

snowbunny00774 said:
:hyper: Our weekly stats just came out - guess who's #1 out of 13 teams??????????????????????

:dance:

Now you can demand tribute and homage. You can gather your minions and have them build statues that are so bold they blot out the sun, and tell your cohorts, "Then we shall work in the DARRRRRK. This Is CANADAAAAAAAA." You can grab #2 and ask him "WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?" You can be pulled about the office on a chariot made of goose feathers and eat grapes fed to you by that swimming guy in that awful topic in the sports forum. It's good to be King/Queen.

the rockin edge said:
METAL UP YOUR FUCKING ASS.

:hug:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
do you have a dodgeball team or did i miss something?

Sometimes when I want to randomly throw stuff I wish it was a dodgeball team :happy:

Our monthly draft should be out tmw...:anxious:

I will buy them dinner maybe...

Back
Top Bottom