The Temple Bar: Is there anybody alive out there UYFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Has anyone ever had that pepsi max stuff? I'm so tired I feel like I could zonk out right here at my desk and I have an exam tonight so that might not be the best idea so I bought a can of this stuff and I saw ginseng listed as one of the ingredients so now I'm wondering about it.

Never tried it, the only one of those "caffeine" drinks I ever tried was Jolt Cola... In my younger and stupider days I remember going to a concert and mixing that with chocolate covered coffee beans...
I was apparently talking very, very fast the whole night. Who needs illegal drugs I say?

elevated_u2_fan said:

No, but we don't get a lot of the stuff you guys get in the states... Something about our stricter health laws or something :wink:

Come on, this stuff doesn't look healthy to you? Pfft.

surge.jpg

:wink:

I need a drink.

Super grumpy children are just crap when you're housebound.

And there is no sign of life ANYWHERE. :grumpy:

:evil: It seems to be a common effect. I want to move like that soon. :yes: Maybe after Friday night drinks I will. Be afraid.

Iz got steel....:evil:....when you're having trouble moving, that kid, however scary is VERY appealing.....

:yikes: Just tripped over a footstool.....no steel is protruding, everything still working....just jerked around a bit.......:yikes: Maybe I'll lay off the beer for a bit longer if I do that sober....:shifty:

*makes Gluey a hot fudge milkshake* :drool:

I'll probably be putting up another chapter of the fic tomorrow or so, in case you were wondering ;)

My hand hurts right now from playing Ms. PacMan :sad:

Hot fudge...dayam!

Catch you later...off to my mothers birthday...oh yay to party hearty. Not.

Back
Top Bottom