The Temple Bar - Innocents enter under advisement: UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UberBeaver said:
If not for the 'roids, you think he could still break the record?

No. He was an amazing ball player long before the roids, but, he was a 25-35 HR guy, not a 50+ guy. He'd be around 600 or so, which would still be absolutely amazing. Just a shame that, A) He obviously used steroids, and, B) He's a grade A asshole.

snowbunny00774 said:
It's a shame you don't visit more often RR. It's like we get your left overs :sad:

All the other good posts go to crocs and plebas and stuff :sniff:

You serious?
I feel like you don't like me Snow.:scream:

No spoken words said:

No. He was an amazing ball player long before the roids, but, he was a 25-35 HR guy, not a 50+ guy. He'd be around 600 or so, which would still be absolutely amazing. Just a shame that, A) He obviously used steroids, and, B) He's a grade A asshole.

I agree 100%

I no know why it funs me to be the post like this manner in the MsMaCo IO forum topic there. I start to use the babblefish, I go from the English to the French to the back of the English, then I just start using my head to speak this manner. I fun enjoy yes.

It excites me super much to be in the talking with you, Beaver. In this way can I to you tell the secret of my enjoyment in thread room. Please to go yourself fuck.

UberBeaver said:
I have a weakness for chicks that speak French. I had an ex that took French in school and she probably insulted the shit outta me, but it was in French, so fuck it. Whatever. Just say it again.

I am with you on that one....

No spoken words said:

Oh wonderful that was to be seeing. Much hope do I give to you for the Douche Monkey to electrocution on stage.

Oh in the deed, and my to be the wish that the Cock Bagel in the fires of the bad are for the one to you to kill you jerk head stupid man.

okay wtf...I've had those face aches and stuff from frozen drinks before but every time I sip (yeah right...sip lolz) my drink my collarbone gets that feeling....weirdness. It was scary at first but now I know I'm not having a stroke or anything it's just interesting.

I wanna have a beer with NSW, Beav, Snow, Kat, VP, April..........chips, guacamole, salsa, video poker on the bar. Talk shit about people here. Could happen.

Good times.

RedrocksU2 said:
I wanna have a beer with NSW, Beav, Snow, Kat, VP, April..........chip, guacamole, salsa, video poker on the bar. Talk shit about people here. Could happen.

Good times.

I think that would be fun, but to be honest, I rarely have anything bad to say about anyone on the site. Good people, all around.

RedrocksU2 said:
I wanna have a beer with NSW, Beav, Snow, Kat, VP, April..........chips, guacamole, salsa, video poker on the bar. Talk shit about people here. Could happen.

Good times.

"A" beer will never happen. Many beers, much more likely :up: also, we talk enough shit right here in this bar...I'd go to hell for sure if I did it anymore than I do.

snowbunny00774 said:
okay wtf...I've had those face aches and stuff from frozen drinks before but every time I sip (yeah right...sip lolz) my drink my collarbone gets that feeling....weirdness. It was scary at first but now I know I'm not having a stroke or anything it's just interesting.

Drinker's Collarbone. Not much you can do but ride it out. Like shin splints, only better cause you have to drink to get it as opposed to run.

RedrocksU2 said:

Good times.

I got some shit to say about some fucking people. St. Patrick's Day, man. Let's DO IT!

Agenda:
1. - NSW

Anyone watch Flight of the Conchordes? My wife said watching that show is what she imagines my brain to be like. Maybe cause I break into song all the time? I dunno, but it really is like what my brain is like.

Everyone keeps telling me to watch it, but, as I mentioned, no fucking cable/satellite....but, seriously, like 10 people have told me that it's right up my alley.

UberBeaver said:

Drinker's Collarbone. Not much you can do but ride it out. Like shin splints, only better cause you have to drink to get it as opposed to run.

I got some shit to say about some fucking people. St. Patrick's Day, man. Let's DO IT!

Agenda:
1. - NSW

Anyone watch Flight of the Conchordes? My wife said watching that show is what she imagines my brain to be like. Maybe cause I break into song all the time? I dunno, but it really is like what my brain is like.

yes. and yes.

and what is FOTC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom