The Temple Bar: In the Fuckin' Zone UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's wise :yikes:

We're watching Whale Rider in Anthropology of Religion class today. I'm supposed to be paying attention! :happy:

Got this e-mail....seems like they are getting rid of some of their limited size/quantity shirts. I've seen a couple sold out designs.

The Threadless $10 Thriftee is your chance to own a super-sweet Threadless tee for $10! The catch is, you gotta be lucky - and you gotta be fast! Here's how it works...

A short-sleeve tee - in a randomly selected design, in a randomly selected size - is pulled from our catalog and displayed on the homepage. It's the ONLY ONE available for $10. Whoever acts the fastest gets it. Once that one randomly selected design in a randomly selected size is sold, a new randomly selected design in a randomly selected size is available as the $10 Thriftee. This process will repeat F-O-R-E-V-E-R.

The $10 Thriftees are only for short-sleeve tees, but it doesn't matter which line they're from! So, you could even get a Select tee for $10! How about them apples!?

Go Here

Wow, it was dead in here today.

I think I saw the worst hockey game known to man tonight. Fucking ridiculous. I am so pissed off, but I can't stop laughing. :lol: Thank god I got the tickets for free.

elevated_u2_fan said:

3-0 for the Preds... looked like a Leafs game :happy:

TGIFF people... TGIFF...

:angry:

:lol:

I've never seen the Canucks play that badly before, and I've been a fan since I was a kid, and they were pretty damn bad back then. It was pathetic. My friend even got into a fight with a Nashville fan sitting next to her. That and the tiny little kids playing hockey during one of the intermissions were the best parts of the night.

Ahhh, nothing else to do but laugh. :lol:

And I agree, thank god it's Friday!

Back
Top Bottom