The Temple Bar: In the Fuckin' Zone UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm missing out on Halloween fun thanks to basketball and studying for quarter exams.

Fun.

No beer.

UberBeaver said:

That movie has fucked me for the past 25 years. I saw it as a little kid and to this day - I feel the bed shake when I start to drift off to sleep sometimes. And not in any kind of "good shuttering" way. The bad "Devil gonna take me" way. In fact, I convinced myself that I'd rather be possessed cause at least I wouldn't know it. Reagan doesn't remember anything, right? RITE? :scream:

If that movie were on right now, I wouldn't watch it. No way.

U R SO RITE....:yikes:

UberBeaver said:
Blair Witch didn't freak me out right away. But I went out later that night and I got home and it was real foggy (I lived near the water - and we didn't havea driveway so I had to park around the block) and I'll admit to being sorta freaked out on the walk home. I remember looking over my shoulder cause it felt like someone was following me.

Finally a bigger puss than me...:hug:

Getting out early would be nice. :up:

I am so incredibly stressed right now I'm shaking. :crack: Oh my god I'm going to need a huge-ass drink when I get home, if I can wait that long.

Once 2pm hits, all should be calm again, but my god this day is going to kill me before it's over.

:hug: Hi Thora! Someone get a yardglass for this girl quick!

Reggie, the only way from useless is up......drink up, it'll ease it for you :D.......try watching the movie with your lights on....:giggle:

Yep, 1st Nov here......weather is finally getting warmer!! Our Friday night drinks start about now....houseful every week, and empty beer fridge by Saturday morning!! No problems with rotation in our house :sexywink:

I managed to get my driver's appointment moved up eight days to a Friday during the end of the school day. I think it's November 30.

I'm almost 17, Reg.

Yes, however now I've got a month (an unnecessary long time) to prepare.

It's really all about the parallel parking.

I think the crisis has passed for the most part. I won't breathe easy for another hour or so until the last thing is solved, but I've managed to put out all the fires so far. :happy:

I got a nice lunch brought to me by one of my co-workers, which has really helped.

I liked it when I was a kid. But, today, I had to sit in a meeting with 4 people dressed like stock brokers (not a Halloween costume, just their look), even though this is a TV Network, one person dressed as Tigger, another person dressed as Rambo (WTF?) and another person dressed as a Hobo. In a meeting.

We had one guy dressed up as our legendary cafeteria janitor. That was my favorite of the day.

In our school, only the seniors dress for Halloween.

I have plans in the works with about 15 other people next year to be the characters of The Office.

No spoken words said:
I liked it when I was a kid. But, today, I had to sit in a meeting with 4 people dressed like stock brokers (not a Halloween costume, just their look), even though this is a TV Network, one person dressed as Tigger, another person dressed as Rambo (WTF?) and another person dressed as a Hobo. In a meeting.

We had a bunch of people come in today dressed as lawyers.

Oh, wait. :(

What a shitty day.

I wake up to find out that work paid me about $80 less than I expected (and they paid me the right amount) which means I can't go to the Halloween party tonight that I've been looking forward to all week, I work my ass off in school all morning to finish an assignment in time for class only to find out that the prof is sick so it's not due until next week, and then I come home to find out that Aliant, because they double-billed me (not just me, everyone) last month, is now cutting off my cell phone on Monday because I owe them $250.

And to top it all off, I might have to drop out of school next term just to have enough money to pay the monthly payment on my student loan, let alone my cell phone and credit card.

SHIT PISS FUCK CUNT COCKSUCKER MOTHERFUCKER TITS!!! :scream:

Back
Top Bottom