The Temple Bar: In the Fuckin' Zone UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
unico said:

did your kids go trick or treating?

No, I still can't walk far enough to get them around.....they dressed up and enjoyed scaring the crap out of the ones who came to the door....:evil:

pullmebackin.jpg

gluey said:

No, I still can't walk far enough to get them around.....they dressed up and enjoyed scaring the crap out of the ones who came to the door....:evil:

nice! your little ones are starting early. i worked a haunted trail once. i sucked at it :( i'm better at scaring people when i'm not trying to ;)

Reggie Thee Dog said:
I'm Roman Catholic, and the church still believes in demonic possession, so as a kid I was subjugated to all that talk...and happily today it still freaks me out.

That movie has fucked me for the past 25 years. I saw it as a little kid and to this day - I feel the bed shake when I start to drift off to sleep sometimes. And not in any kind of "good shuttering" way. The bad "Devil gonna take me" way. In fact, I convinced myself that I'd rather be possessed cause at least I wouldn't know it. Reagan doesn't remember anything, right? RITE? :scream:

If that movie were on right now, I wouldn't watch it. No way.

Blair Witch Project scares the shit out of me.....don't know why.....there are heaps scarier movies out there, but that one deprives me of sleep in a big way :yikes:

gluey said:
Blair Witch Project scares the shit out of me.....don't know why.....there are heaps scarier movies out there, but that one deprives me of sleep in a big way :yikes:

Ooooh! I forgot about that one. I remember yelling "OH SHIT!" at the very last scene. That was a crazy movie.

unico said:

Ooooh! I forgot about that one. I remember yelling "OH SHIT!" at the very last scene. That was a crazy movie.

It was crazy. Obviously fake, but yep, it purely comes down to the last scene for me....that had it signed, sealed and delivered.

Blair Witch didn't freak me out right away. But I went out later that night and I got home and it was real foggy (I lived near the water - and we didn't havea driveway so I had to park around the block) and I'll admit to being sorta freaked out on the walk home. I remember looking over my shoulder cause it felt like someone was following me.

I think with Blair Witch it got me because of the way it's filmed, there were no obvious ghosts, monsters etc that you knew weren't real - you get the fright you know you're going to get and then switch off when the movies over). Blair Witch, at the end, gets into your subconscious a bit more because you don't see anything.....

Speaking of people being fucked up, I used to enjoy going into the journals are reading about people's craziness, but now it's just crazy people taking surveys......hm....I wonder if I were to take the surveys and analyze them if I could do some sort of psychological thesis on the people of Interland. :hmm:

:hmm: now that could be interesting or scary!! You might be opening up a can of worms there!!

Speaking of surveys, I'm in NZ and got a call from Western Australia asking to do a survey on 'topical issues'....WTF?!?!

lol. wrong number?

i get suckered into doing those surveys all the time. i used to have friends that did that for a living, so im sympathetic. but it bothers me when they say it will just be a few minutes and it turns into 20. then my answers are "my dinner is cold" "i have to go to the bathroom"

gluey said:
:hmm: now that could be interesting or scary!! You might be opening up a can of worms there!!

Speaking of surveys, I'm in NZ and got a call from Western Australia asking to do a survey on 'topical issues'....WTF?!?!

Here's a topical issue: WHY IS AUSTRALIA ALWAYS TRYING TO GET UP IN NEW ZEALAND'S KOOL AID? WHY DON'T AUSTRALIA JUST BACK THE FUCK UP?

unico said:
lol. wrong number?

i get suckered into doing those surveys all the time. i used to have friends that did that for a living, so im sympathetic. but it bothers me when they say it will just be a few minutes and it turns into 20. then my answers are "my dinner is cold" "i have to go to the bathroom"

And WHY do the bastards ALWAYS phone at dinner time?!?! It's a conspiracy.....:lol:

Back
Top Bottom