The Temple Bar: In the Fuckin' Zone UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well looks like I can't go to the Halloween party tonight. My work decided to pay me only $110 for two weeks' work, so I've got to choose between getting drunk tonight or taking the girl out to dinner tomorrow.

Looks like I get to pass out chips here tonight instead. :sigh:

The things we do for girls. :tsk::wink:

unico said:
wtf. take her to sonic and get cherry limeades and tots :hi5:

napoleontots.png

What? Is that even still funny anymore? I don't know, you kids these days.

i thought the movie was hilarious. some of my students overdid it with all the quoting, and even changed their mannerisms to match him.

NONE of them could duplicate that dance though. which is a crying shame. :angry:

:angry: :angry:
now i have a tot craving. see, guys think women want all this fancy stuff. it is so not true! some of us are just happy with a bag of tots and some hot sauce. that would totally win my heart right now.

I was just talking to a friend of mine at the gym and she said that she is going to the bar tonight dressed as a 'sexy proctologist' which leads to the question: is there any such thing as an 'UNsexy' proctologist?

I don't think so either.

Hmm, I have the entire "sexy secretary" thing happening today - heels, short skirt, etc. It was entirely unintentional, but it still counts, right? :shifty:

Ok, and note to people who are never happy with anything you do for them, whether it be work related or otherwise: if you always seem to have issues with the people who work for you and you get frustrated over things like which way the documents go inside of a fed ex package, then you either need to go relax on a fucking beach for about a month or do it your own goddamn self.

Rant over.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Hmm, I have the entire "sexy secretary" thing happening today - heels, short skirt, etc. It was entirely unintentional, but it still counts, right? :shifty:

Since I seem to be the only person here, I will answer your question: unintentional sexiness is just as good as intentional sexiness.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Ok, and note to people who are never happy with anything you do for them, whether it be work related or otherwise: if you always seem to have issues with the people who work for you and you get frustrated over things like which way the documents go inside of a fed ex package, then you either need to go relax on a fucking beach for about a month or do it your own goddamn self.

Rant over.

Uptight people really bother me.

unico said:
wtf. take her to sonic and get cherry limeades and tots :hi5:
they make you pay for drinks at the halloween party? laaaaaaaaaaaame. go crash a frat party instead. it is like a keg buffet for only $2.

Nah, but if I do go I'll need to go buy booze and mix to bring to the party, then everyone's planning on going downtown after, so I'd need to pay for that too.

I'm planning on taking her to the Greek restaurant downtown called Opa, but it's f'in expensive. If she plans on making me work for it, then I plan on working for it :wink:

Right on! :hi5: What are you going to do?

I think I'm just going to hang out with my crazy cousins as usual. They're fun to be with, especially on holidays.

Carbon Leaf is doing another show in Richmond. I went to their NYE show last year and it was phenomenal. I expect this year to be similar. My friends and I had to plan this early, since the presale began yesterday. Last year it was sold out, and we figured it would probably sell out again this year.

Nice! It is all about the good times. The best thing about this is I won't be driving since I'll be visiting from out of town. So I can get all sorts of crunk!!

It seems so far away though. I usually don't plan things this far in advance!

I don't plan many things in advance, either. If something else comes up, I may change my mind. We'll see. It's still a long way off. There's still Christmas to look forward to! :D

Back
Top Bottom