The Temple Bar: In the Fuckin' Zone UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you need a roommate, or you need a lot of money. manhattan? yea... better bring in some serious chedder.

my roommates weren't pulling their weight so i moved back home. been back here for a year and a half now, will probably be here till the spring. was supposed to move out at the end of the summer but, yea... that didn't work out.

I'm sort of glad I have this year or so to finish my degree, get some more experience under my belt, etc, all that fun stuff. My mom already said I get the finished basement when I come back :hi5: but yeah, that is going to make me feel like I'm twelve again even though she's pretty cool for the most part.

Yep, the next little while April's going to be a lot more careful about what she does with her money. :funtimes:

I live with my parents, but mostly because I'm sixteen and a junior in high school. Still, I'm right there with you guys now.

What's it like? Is it expensive to live there? What's the transportation system like? Is it worth it to live outside the downtown area? Is the job market anything like Alberta's (ie do I stand to make a decent amount of coin)?

I ask because I've discovered a school I want to go to after I finish my degree in Van City, but I'm going to need to work my ass off full-time (and then some) in order to be able to pay for tuition AND pay off my student loan at the same time. Trying to figure out if it's workable/realistic or if I'm going to have to move to Calgary for a year or two first.

God damn I can't wait to be done with Dalhousie and Halifax :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom