The Temple Bar - I'll start a new thread, bitches....UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fah said:
Hi T-SEB :wave:

Who/what are the Tudors?

I hear jealousy :wink:

It's a show that was on Showtime, I believe. I'm not sure if it's still going or not, but this is the first season. It's about Henry VIII. I found all the episodes online. I love not having to sit thru commercials, etc. :drool:

It's still going on, and, you're right Thora, it's on Showtime. Details the life of a younger, fitter Henry VIII...show focuses on his relationship with Anne Boleyn. Some of it is factual, some of it is decidedly not.....I watched the first 4 episodes, then moved and Have been Tivo-less, so I'm Tudorless.

ThoraSEB said:

It's a show that was on Showtime, I believe. I'm not sure if it's still going or not, but this is the first season. It's about Henry VIII. I found all the episodes online. I love not having to sit thru commercials, etc. :drool:

That sounds good :up:

No spoken words said:
It's still going on, and, you're right Thora, it's on Showtime. Details the life of a younger, fitter Henry VIII...show focuses on his relationship with Anne Boleyn. Some of it is factual, some of it is decidedly not.....I watched the first 4 episodes, then moved and Have been Tivo-less, so I'm Tudorless.

I've definitely noticed a lot of inaccuracies, you're right. I've just finished the first episode, and there are a few things bothering me. We'll see if I can get past them, or if I decided to give up on it. :)

Congrats on the big win, btw!

Yeah, I love that episode, and April just told me the other day it was on tonight. I wanted to dvr it.

I thought I'd shaken this end of cold fatigue, felt completely normal yesterday for the first time in weeks, but I was so tired this evening, I had a nap - for nearly 5 hrs. :ohmy: Didn't wake up till midnight. I hope I can get back to sleep soon, I've got a lot of things to do tomorrow.

Thora, glad to hear your tests were fine. :hug:

Thanks VP. :hug: I've barely coughed at all tonight, so the inhaler has worked wonders. Thankfully it seems to be going away.

It was a pretty good game, fah. It was pretty obvious right from the start that the Ducks were going to win. They're an excellent team.

Oh my god - I just had a thought - what if the cup is at Rob & my relative's wedding this summer?! :ohmy: :lol: I highly doubt that would happen, but it's funny to think of.

Back
Top Bottom