The Temple Bar - I got nothin' UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

You know, when you're willing to sacrafice your only child before your cat, that can only mean one thing.....

You have finally attained Crazy Cat Lady status.
Congrats! :hi5:

Does kitty have a name? Or will you just call her Sarah after dinner?

I'm just being practical, really. Kitty would only do for maybe one meal, tops, then Sarah would have to go, anyway. :shrug:

No, I prefer not to name creatures that I might potentially eat. Unfortunately, I didn't consider this scenario all those years ago before naming my child.

I'm so happy for Eli Manning :applaud:

I have to say this is better than Mr. Rod Stewart :sexywink:
elimanning.jpg

VintagePunk said:

I'm just being practical, really. Kitty would only do for maybe one meal, tops, then Sarah would have to go, anyway. :shrug:

No, I prefer not to name creatures that I might potentially eat. Unfortunately, I didn't consider this scenario all those years ago before naming my child.

I always said you lacked forsight :tsk:

Oh well, you aren't really all that attached to the kid anyway, are ya? :wink:

If I bring BBQ sauce, am I invited to the cookout?

U2Girl1978 said:
Oh and Scott Baio's friend is the most stupidest guy ever.

I can't believe I'm watching Scott Baio is 46 and Pregnant. STUPIDEST TITLE EVA!

OMG the Johnny guy!!! He doesn't even seem real! He acts like some ridiculous character out of some stupid Hollywood comedy.

U2democrat said:

OMG the Johnny guy!!! He doesn't even seem real! He acts like some ridiculous character out of some stupid Hollywood comedy.

I know. They were on a double date and the lady looked like she wanted to throw up. She didn't even eat she just left. :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom