The Temple Bar: Horton Does a Who...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:

lol. dg can play around in there all she likes (actually now I think of it beav probably set her up in there with the cam he posted earlier :mad:)

I don't know why I'd be mad though, there's nothing to bloody film :angry:

That's exactly why I sent her AND the camera. So there'd be something to film. :drool:

Why are neither of you posting and nothing coming over the live web feed? What sort of treachery is this?

snowbunny00774 said:

you always have to do them when I'm around :sad:

:hug: how are things anyway?

well it was a little one...but normally I just get ignored or jumped on, but someone bought it :drool:

Things are blech :( but I try not to say that thinking they'll get worse

:D so I smile

I wondered how you knew so much about Larry. I bought it :(

redkat said:

Calvin Klein Obsession

:shh:

Incorrect.

I have Issey Miyake, Tommy Hil, Cool Water...and I had another one which was awful. I forget what it was called. Versace maybe? It smelled like fruit, but I'm such a cheap ass I refused to not use it. And then the bottle broke and all was right.

damn :mad:

that's what my favorite camp counselor wore :combust: They probably don't even sell it anymore. The last guy I bought cologne for was my brother :hangshead:

Air Supply and the Bee Gees man :love: I remember in high school my best friend bought those. We'd go from RHCP to Air Supply to Fishbone :huh:

I'm gonna open a bottle of wine and study

I miss SNL being funny :sigh:

redkat said:

I wondered how you knew so much about Larry. I bought it :(

oh honey - as if i'd have a clue :snicker: I wasn't sure if it sounded authoritative enough but it passed :)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
First exam is on Thursday.

I want to kill my phone.

Got soaked when walking out of class tonight, fucking rainstorms.

I am NOT in a good mood tonight.

:sigh:

nothing still? :(

yeah, I got caught halfway through my run....I should have stayed home and drank :D

I watched it this past weekend with Molly Shannon. That was the last time it was funny, back in the days she was on. Her, Will Farrel, Cheri Oteri (where did she go?).

I remember those days. :sigh: SNL was so awesome - I loved the Spartans! :love:

I saw a commercial for Ellen's show, and apparently Cheri's in Shrek 3. I hadn't heard of anything she's done since SNL either, but I guess she's in that movie.

was it funny last weekend then? It's bound to be funny again.... someday.

I've had 3 sips of wine :drunk:

/no tolerance

did you find your umbrella?

no, I think it was stolen.

I was giving the criminal element the benefit of the doubt by thinking it blew away. bastards :(

white or red?

a good text ring? :hyper:

so , you think the class thing was good?

texts :cute: it appears the rain messed up a lot of interferers evenings tonight
:hug:

Last edited:
I can only drink white :(

sulfites=instant migraine

bastard umbrella stealers :madwife: I say the crew from SF go around London until they spot your umbrella!

redkat said:
was it funny last weekend then? It's bound to be funny again.... someday.

I've had 3 sips of wine :drunk:

/no tolerance

did you find your umbrella?

It was ok in parts, but when she brought out her old characters so it wasn't funny in a new sense, if that makes sense.

I want a second beer but I really shouldn't.

Originally posted by snowbunny00774

no, I think it was stolen.

I was giving the criminal element the benefit of the doubt by thinking it blew away. bastards

white or red?

a good text ring?

so , you think the class thing was good?

I saw at least - at least - three umbrellas in the school parking lot tonight missing their owners. I'm guessing it blew away. :hug:

We're winning so in that sense I guess it was good. Unprompted but I don't owe him any beer cause he failed to make a prediction. :madspit:

I think the class thing was good. :yes:

I saw at least - at least - three umbrellas in the school parking lot tonight missing their owners. I'm guessing it blew away. :hug:

We're winning so in that sense I guess it was good. Unprompted but I don't owe him any beer cause he failed to make a prediction. :madspit:

I think the class thing was good. :yes:

did it pave the way for more texts at least?

good :hug: are your other classes the same?

I love white wine! :drool:

I didn't use to like red wine until probably Christmas time when I had a bottle of something (I forget what) that was so incredible. It helps that most of my family loves wine, so there's always a good bottle open. Mmm... I'm looking forward to lots of that this weekend! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom