The Temple Bar: Horton Does a Who...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reggie Thee Dog said:
Hi RB...:flirt:

Hey Beav check this out...the greatest version of "Smoke On The Water" yet...even better than Headaches...:whistle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xdzyn8tHafM

I got 1:47 (there's that 47 again) in and then I had to bail. Ouch. I like how the guitarist had to do that high pitched squeal each time he hit the last note of the riff. FYI: I have the same guitar as that guy, same color and everything. I do not, however, do the high pitched squeal that often......only when the cat and I play "Deliverance." :shifty: Don't judge me.

redkat said:
How are you liking Amy Winehouse Thora?

Is Delilah in a lot of songs or am I imagining that?

I'm loving her! I listened to all of "Frank" last night, and I'll probably listen to Back to Black tonight. It's good stuff!

Questions for Thora's new employee

Ebony or Ivory?
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Plain or Peanut?
Would you like fries with that?
Great or Greatest?
Beav or NSW?
Are Chizip and Headache one and the same?
Should puppyboy post his pic?
What song would you play at open mic night?
Slutfest?
Is Beav's cat out to get him? 666 :devil:

Oh, and if I were home I would have gotten Airplane in a heartbeat! :grumpy: Damn lab trying to squeeze me into a pancake (for the women in the thread who are old enough to understand) :angry:

UberBeaver said:
Oh yeah, those were some good times. FH used to just say things like, "quite" everytime I posted. Or maybe a smiley, or if I was luck I'd get the signature "......" <-- That was on a good day. I also made a topic in ZC about him, but made it about me. He came in and offered me advice, and it was awesome.

http://forum.interference.com/t144954.html
:happy:

Lila64 said:
Questions for Thora's new employee

Ebony or Ivory? Neither, I'm no racist.
Ginger or Mary Ann? Mary Ann.
Plain or Peanut? Peanut
Would you like fries with that? Of course.
Great or Greatest? Greatest.
Beav or NSW? Beav.
Are Chizip and Headache one and the same? Sorta.
Should puppyboy post his pic? I have a picture of him in my head, a real picture would ruin it. So no.
What song would you play at open mic night? The Final Countdown.
Slutfest? Yes, via live Web Fed.
Is Beav's cat out to get him? 666 :devil: Yes. But he can't help it.

Oh, and if I were home I would have gotten Airplane in a heartbeat! :grumpy: Damn lab trying to squeeze me into a pancake (for the women in the thread who are old enough to understand) :angry:

:( Sorry.

M I HIGHERED?

Nahhhh...just I DID notice the sign on the door, and NO! I don't want anything up my FUCKING Ass, or otherwise :)

I don't usually use the F-bomb in mixed company, but when in Rome....

Hw does one order drinks here? Or can you?

SpiritofLilght said:
Nahhhh...just I DID notice the sign on the door, and NO! I don't want anything up my FUCKING Ass, or otherwise :)

I don't usually use the F-bomb in mixed company, but when in Rome....

Hw does one order drinks here? Or can you?

Yeah well, OK...what'cha drinking...Beav can you take Spirit's order here?!?!?!

Back
Top Bottom