The Temple Bar - Hoegaarden FTW & UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoManiac said:

You know, I've found that word to be so-ooo useful at times...obtuse people (W?) are clearly the reason that the country...nay, the planet, is nearing a RECESSION of biblical proportions. :huh: :yes: :| :eyebrow:

Your smiley sequences crack my shit up. :lol:

As did the Bono chest Christmas lights picture that NSW posts in inappropriate, random places.

I think I may have to marry you all. :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Your smiley sequences crack my shit up. :lol:

As did the Bono chest Christmas lights picture that NSW posts in inappropriate, random places.

I think I may have to marry you all. :hug:

So glad you noticed. :) Next time I do it, it'll be dedicated to you.

Nice to see BM in here, if only for one, fleeting moment.

I love that photo, the Beav-signal, the dueling douche bags photo by Mia and the photo of Reg I have. I also love the Unicron photo, but I do not use that too much anymore, because it ups my dorkiness level to previously unattainable heights.

No spoken words said:
I love that photo, the Beav-signal, the dueling douche bags photo by Mia and the photo of Reg I have. I also love the Unicron photo, but I do not use that too much anymore, because it ups my dorkiness level to previously unattainable heights.

Yeah, I've been trying to figure out what your screenname is here

No spoken words said:

So glad you noticed. :) Next time I do it, it'll be dedicated to you.

Nice to see BM in here, if only for one, fleeting moment.

Again, my name is not BM or BonoManiac. It's Jonny. Or Billy Jeana. Well...it could be. :| I need to PROTECT myself since I am, indeed, innocent !! :yes:

No spoken words said:

He's got his head up his ass if he really believe what he posted.

Still. I'm gonna use that on my kids as they get older. You don't even need to yell. Just say, "I'm really surprised you would have such a silly idea."

And watch the shame fall like dollar bills when pacman sees a titty.

I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally want to go into EYKIW and start a thread titled:

Here Is A New Thread About the U23D Movie.

Honestly, what the frell? Why do people keep starting a new topic about every little stinking thing about the movie? Is there question so important they simply cannot run the risk of it going unread in one of the existing threads?

Unless you're starting a new thread to warn everyone about how you will die 7 days after seeing U23D, I really don't see how it's all that important and deserving of its own thread.

Shaun Vox has me listed as a buddy, and I have no idea why. I don't think I've ever said anything to him that wasn't rude and/or cranky.

Just a quick driveby - trying to catch up on 17 pages of hilarity - I needed that. Thanks! :lmao:

I'll have to check the referenced threads later, when time permits.

:wave:

corianderstem said:
I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally want to go into EYKIW and start a thread titled:

Here Is A New Thread About the U23D Movie.

Honestly, what the frell? Why do people keep starting a new topic about every little stinking thing about the movie? Is there question so important they simply cannot run the risk of it going unread in one of the existing threads?

Unless you're starting a new thread to warn everyone about how you will die 7 days after seeing U23D, I really don't see how it's all that important and deserving of its own thread.

You want me to start it for you?

Nah, I'd hate to make you go into the main U2 thread when you don't even like the band.

Thanks for offering, though. :wink:

You know how when someone has the same avatar for a long time, you associate that picture with the person behind it, even though you know they (probably) look nothing like that?

When I think of Shaun Vox, I think of Slash, and then I think "ew."

No spoken words said:
PFan even changed his status to "Nate", Billy Jeana.

This is true.

I searched for the meatloaf story and found it. Well spotted, gang.

Back
Top Bottom