The Temple Bar - Hoegaarden FTW & UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey - lots of peoples in here drink soy milk, can you use soy milk in cooking like regular milk? thora, when you made that hot choc was it with soy?

I only drink soy vanilla and am not sure how that would be in cooking, so I've been buying reg milk when a recipe needs it.

I know that was long but I keep forgetting about it, the cow talk reminded me.

already posted there beav.

snow, I rarely cook anything that requires milk in the first place. If I do, I use regular milk. With the hot chocolate I used regular. I've never tried cooking with soy before. :hmm:

Yikes. So last week I managed to convince my wife to go get her hair done instead of dying it herself. Well she just sent me a picture of her haircut ...

Its hard to make my wife look bad, but her stylist is very, very skilled.

Dalton said:
Yikes. So last week I managed to convince my wife to go get her hair done instead of dying it herself. Well she just sent me a picture of her haircut ...

Its hard to make my wife look bad, but her stylist is very, very skilled.

You noticed? I guess that means you're not cheating. Or your hispanic and therefore not really married. Or you're just cheating with your hispanic assisstant? Shit - pfan - what's the ruling on this?

Reggie Thee Dog said:

My milk rocks...:rockon:

dude....

BTW - my response? "I don't think it looks bad."

Of course, we both know that I am lying. The question, is it a good enough lie? Should I have gone more over the top? This is shit that I can never figure out.

She's pretty chill, so its not a huge deal, but I know she's bothered.

elevated_u2_fan said:
my wife cooks and bakes with soy milk and it tastes good to me...

I havent had "regular" milk in 5 years (I think?) though so I can't really say if you would notice the difference right away...

cool, thanks for the input. Thanks thora - that's why I held off making it as I had no reg milk and thought it would be crap with soy.

I'll give it a try though.

What are you thinking of making, snow? Maybe regular soy would be good. :shrug:

Gah. This day is kinda sucking too. Is it the weekend yet? I need some time off, I think.

Back
Top Bottom