The Temple Bar....Happy New Year UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No spoken words said:
The quote of the year on this site, for me, was "Just Space Moon it, Bro". But that's 2007.

Yes, but that's whimsical, the other quote is either just weird or poorly worded...:scratch:

I'm going with weird...:yes:

The weird quote of 2007 "Let's 'bro' it up"...:uhoh: Serious 'Dateline' stuff there...:yikes:

it looks like I may be going laptop-less for awhile.

Even though I bought a new AC Adapter back in October I have to hold the cord for it to charge, and I'm afraid the problem is with the laptop and not the cord which means sending it off to get it fixed :sad:

That means until I go back to school sharing a computer with my parents so I won't be on as much, and when I'm at school I'll be screwed down in the computer lab :angry:

Let's hope something good comes out of this.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Quote of the year:

I'd like to know how she plans to carry that out...:uhoh:

The weird thing is, my eyes are just the same as Vincent Vega's. I found that a little creepy.

(105, Bar)

There's a fantastic Irish pub around here that gives you a free meal (with one other purchased) and a free pint of Guinness. Good stuff. :drool: I've been there on my birthday a few times, and it's fantastic.

:mad:

I have been, and still am, talking with tech support for the last 1.5 hours :angry:

I can get to every website but my own. And my webhost. I am cry :scream: What a way to start the week

Ah, computer problems.

Apparently it would cost almost $300 to fix my laptop, which would also include shipping it off to get it fixed and I really can't be without it at school.

My laptop is 2.5 years old, it's really not worth spending that much money on when I'm planning on getting a new one when I graduate in 1.5 years :shrug:

SO, my dad thinks he knows a guy who might be able to fix it for a much lower rate, if not, it'll be a new laptop for me (even though my dad just had to buy one for himself too).

:banghead:

Yeah I have an external hard drive so I'll just transfer everything onto that.

Right now my laptop is charging but that's because I have it precariously positioned and I'm afraid if I breathe it'll stop working. :shifty:

OK do y'all think I should stick with the avatar I have now or go with one of these:

thobama08yo9.png
or
13450283xd5.png

(added his name)
obamawq9.png

Last edited:
I tried red but it was hard to read.

The end of Brian's blog today, wow :lol:
"I've just been told that the rental car we traveled in this morning -- the one containing our crew's gear and my luggage -- is "missing" in Lebanon, New Hampshire. This ought to be interesting. We're on the phone with the police right now -- it was apparently parked too close to the Obama motorcade and was towed. It makes for a full day, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. "

Goodness.

I'll try red again and post it and see what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom