The Temple Bar....Happy New Year UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1) :reject:

2) I love "My anus is bleeding!" and "My spoon is too big!"

3) I saw the Rajko reference and meant to respond but got distracted by the CL thing. I miss Last One Standing :sad:

I'm actually pretty torn on this one. I appreciate Hillary's experience, but I'm can't stand to think of another 4 years of the Bush/Clinton experience.

Obama IS my JFK. When he speaks, I actually get fired up about being American and our possibilities, but he really doesn't have much experience.

Personally, I would really like to see Fred Thompson run like he actually gave a shit. I'm not much for the Republicans, but he seems to have a solid grasp of what the real issues are in the country ... and he doesn't try to sugar coat them.

I can respect that.

U2democrat said:

Her ego is too big.

my_spoon_is_too_big.jpg

I am a OBAMA!!!!!

Dalton said:
I'm actually pretty torn on this one. I appreciate Hillary's experience, but I'm can't stand to think of another 4 years of the Bush/Clinton experience.

Obama IS my JFK. When he speaks, I actually get fired up about being American and our possibilities, but he really doesn't have much experience.

Personally, I would really like to see Fred Thompson run like he actually gave a shit. I'm not much for the Republicans, but he seems to have a solid grasp of what the real issues are in the country ... and he doesn't try to sugar coat them.

I can respect that.

HEY! Keep it on the d-l man! You're supposed to infiltrate, remember?

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Word to yo mutha U2Dem...:up:

When I see Fred he seems to be disinterested, or confused by what's going on around him...:eyebrow:

Kinda like Ross Perot's VP candidate...what was his name...:scratch:

Oh yeah the "Who am I? Why am I here?" guy!

SNL had really good skits making fun of him at the time.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Word to yo mutha U2Dem...:up:

When I see Fred he seems to be disinterested, or confused by what's going on around him...:eyebrow:

Kinda like Ross Perot's VP candidate...what was his name...:scratch:

See, when I watch Freddy speak all I see is, "I'm too old for this shit. I had a pretty sweet gig getting paid all this money for 45 seconds of acting on Law & Order and now I'm here with these idiots. If the rest of you weren't so God damned ignorant, I wouldn't have to be wasting my retirement years fixing the country. On the other hand blow jobs from an intern do have their appeal ...."

U2democrat said:

Oh yeah the "Who am I? Why am I here?" guy!

SNL had really good skits making fun of him at the time.

Yes, yes!!! I remember that VP debate...I felt so sorry for that guy...:sad:

Truly a deer in the headlights situation...but you're right, the SNL skit where Ross drives him out in the country...:lmao: funny!!!

Dalton said:

See, when I watch Freddy speak all I see is, "I'm too old for this shit. I had a pretty sweet gig getting paid all this money for 45 seconds of acting on Law & Order and now I'm here with these idiots. If the rest of you weren't so God damned ignorant, I wouldn't have to be wasting my retirement years fixing the country. On the other hand blow jobs from an intern do have their appeal ...."

Yeah, like I said he's 'disinterested'...thanks for clarifying my point Dalt...:hi5:

why didn't you start a thread then missy? what kind of elected rep will you make- are you gonna wait for "your people" to do everything for you? :tsk:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom