The Temple Bar....Happy New Year UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beav, you're going to need to post ongoing commentaries every time you finish a Dexter episode, kthx.

Snow, if it helps, it's supposed to be warmer for the next few days, into the low 50's by Tues.

London has an OHL team. (OHL, WHL, QMJHL make up the CHL, it also a bunch of team in the US that are part of these leagues).

VintagePunk said:
Beav, you're going to need to post ongoing commentaries every time you finish a Dexter episode, kthx.

Snow, if it helps, it's supposed to be warmer for the next few days, into the low 50's by Tues.
cheering-1.gif
cheering-1.gif

we're sitting at a balmy 12 degrees right now.

VintagePunk said:

I'll do what I can.

Episode 1: Better than I thought it'd be.
Episode 2: I like this show.
Episode 3: Wow. I really enjoy this show.

That's where I'm at now.

What is 12 Degrees in English? Like 40ish?

snowbunny00774 said:

cheering-1.gif
cheering-1.gif

we're sitting at a balmy 12 degrees right now.

In your house? :yikes:

Look on the bright side, it could potentially be warmer outside than inside at the beginning of the week - you'll just need to step outside to warm up. :cheerleaderthingy:

eta - just checked, it's supposed to be 12 on Mon and Tues. You could leave your doors open to get some fresh air. :helpful:

eta again - 12C = 54F

Last edited:
:lol: my mom came over and suggested we sit in her car to chat. while she was sitting on the couch she asked if she could open the door to let some heat in. she got the eveilsquintyeyes directed at her. funny woman. it was only 9(48) degrees then. I've managed to get it up turning off the furnace fan, and lighting candles etc.

I also just remembered that I have a small heater next door from when I was defrosting some pipes, so I after I scald my skin off in the boiling hot shower :drool: I'm about to have till the water runs out, I'm gonna go get it.

eta for drea - 3-2, overtime.

I wish I could steal heat through the interweb. the space heater just tripped the breaker.

I will not be broken. I will whine, but I won`t give in :mad:

I was at GM Place this afternoon for another event, but they showed the last few minutes and all of OT of the WJC. :drool: That was fun.

Now I'm home again and debating making more hot chocolate. I have lots of rum. :drool:

snowbunny00774 said:
I wish I could steal heat through the interweb. the space heater just tripped the breaker.

I will not be broken. I will whine, but I won`t give in :mad:

*sneaks in from Randoooom*
Do you have a heating pad? Our furnace broke once (on Christmas Day) and I hugged a heating pad just to get some warmth.......it saved me.
Hang in there.

*sneaks out*

colin and justin on the estate. a design show set in a housing estate. pretty awful actually (the situation) but the accents :heart:

I like glasgow accents better than edinborough ones.

glaswegian I guess. not sure what the term is for the other- you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom