The Temple Bar....Happy New Year UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ThoraSEB said:
OMG - yes! They're so bad. They probably won't start airing for another hour or so yet. I normally don't have the TV on on Friday nights'

there is a new here that has this lovely girl saying the internet is too hard. :hug:

that's why the phone is better. figuring out 9 buttons instead of a whole keyboard
cheering-1.gif

which is good cos she's on 200 times a night. jesus. there she goes again.

they should call it the energizer line for fucks sake.

ThoraSEB said:
:giggle:

That chick from Lost used to be on them all the time. I never see those ones any more.

Okay, and I am seriously loving that pompom smiley. :lol:

grumpywait.gif
YES - I forgot about her. evengilenfiengofibnv or something like that right?

you've met me :condolences:- she's fitting eh?
cheering-1.gif

my dating streak continues into 08

anyone else have many dates cancel due to evacuations, c'mon now raise your hands don't be shy :wink:

no heat yet snow? :(

evacuations? at least your making dates - someone cancelling something would be lovely.

I posted a response to your loan thing earlier - see it?

no heat. back down to 12 degrees.
cheering.gif

let me know tseb

ThoraSEB said:
The sound is definitely lower than other channels. That's weird.

Hey kat!

k, it's not just me. I wonder who I complain to. It's been like that since at least the outdoor game the other day. driving me mad. how am I supposed to support CDN if I can't hear it?
BS-Flag.gif

snowbunny00774 said:

k, it's not just me. I wonder who I complain to. It's been like that since at least the outdoor game the other day. driving me mad. how am I supposed to support CDN if I can't hear it?
BS-Flag.gif

No clue. I've never noticed that before. The sound is definitely lower on CBC channels. Stupid. :tsk:

it's been a VERY long time since one actually took place though. and the goddamn evacuation excuse is getting old.
Mother nature wants me to die alone :mad:

it's funny though, i'd rather have funny than a life.

adam are you laughing? :mad:

I did see the loan comment and it makes sense. I went car testing today and declined to let them do a financing check for me because I was so worried about that. I did get an email approval for that 2am one I did last night but I'm skeptical now. I have great credit as far as I know, I'm going to try to find a credit union that'll let me join.

redkat said:
it's been a VERY long time since one actually took place though. and the goddamn evacuation excuse is getting old.

I did see the loan comment and it makes sense. I went car testing today and declined to let them do a financing check for me because I was so worried about that. I did get an email approval for that 2am one I did last night but I'm skeptical now. I have great credit as far as I know, I'm going to try to find a credit union that'll let me join.

what about your own bank? and FYI, you will often get a MUCH better rate from a dealership that you will from a bank OR credit union. the irony here? it's often the banks that are financing the loans.

check the dealership rates and payment schedules before you do anything.

redkat said:

no.:uhoh: should i be? :shifty: i have a worse record of dates :angry:

ok people, richard thompson is touring, the closest he'll be to here is chi-town. he's amazing, when i saw him before i was blown away etc. but i don't know anyone who'll go with me.:down:

convince me to go, i'm wavering.

wavering on a concert attendance, whats wrong with me? :huh:

You gotta go, it's a concert you just go :up:

the dealer even told me he financed through a credit union and they weren't capable of coming close to that. Credit unions can get lower than 6%. apparently so can costco :hmm:

i don't even know what car i want, everything is so goddamn expensive. I drove a hybrid today that was fabulous :love:

No spoken words said:
Kat, I'm with you. Funny is good. I always considered myself a key player in G-d's sit-com.

thankfully this stuff makes the news so I "try" not to take it personally. Although do you think he could have planned it knowing there was rain in the forecast and that he is in a flood zone? :lol:

redkat said:
You gotta go, it's a concert you just go :up:

the dealer even told me he financed through a credit union and they weren't capable of coming close to that. Credit unions can get lower than 6%. apparently so can costco :hmm:

i don't even know what car i want, everything is so goddamn expensive. I drove a hybrid today that was fabulous :love:

dealers can get really really low. I know it makes no sense but they can. make sure you compare any non dealer rate you get from where ever to the rate from the dealer you get it from.

I heard :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom