The Temple Bar - Going POWERJUICE...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, he has that special Interference, where there's a Selective Ignore feature.

That explains so much.

phillyfan26 said:
I don't know. Him putting me on his Ignore List never actually changed his responses: he responded to the easy posts and ignored the hard. He always did that.

I just checked and I have three ignoring me as opposed to the two I had last I checked.

corianderstem said:
I still have no idea why Shaun Vox has me on his buddy list.
because u2 hasn't done anything good since the 1980s man ....... bono can suck it man!

No spoken words said:

The great thing is, that torch never lies dormant.....someone always has it.

Oh of course, but that's part of the fun - to see who stole it from who and who's making the play to get it back.

Diemen said:

Oh of course, but that's part of the fun - to see who stole it from who and who's making the play to get it back.

Oh, agreed.....it might be fun to go away for a few weeks and then, upon my return, take a guess at who's off and running with it at the time.

corianderstem said:
I still have no idea why Shaun Vox has me on his buddy list.

I... don't even really understand why we have buddy lists. I never use mine. :shrug:

And because I don't, that means there is no purpose to them. Don't you know who I am??

:wink:

2 people ignore me, I know one since he likes to flaunt it to Pfan, BVS and me, but the other one is a mystery. Probably one of the other FYM fundies. :D

One is diamond, I'm 95% sure Infinitum is another, and MMG was ignoring me and then stopped, so I think I have a new third ignorer.

I found this on short notice. Don't know if it's too late or what was/is needed.

stabbing.gif

Now off to find the mysterious thread.
Great pic there PLA :lol:

Back
Top Bottom