The Temple Bar - Going POWERJUICE...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So, yeah, painted the town red and all that good shit last night. Good times. Slept over at my buddy's house (I think I made his MMG style name Nick) with ... Jake and .... I think David. Fuck, this is getting complicated. I might need to make a journal entry to remember this.

phillyfan26 said:
Hittin' that shit rite and goin' powerjuice.

So, like, maybe one of you stole a 6-pack from your parents and you drank it in the bowling alley parking lot then went bowling then went to a diner then played video games late that night?

No spoken words said:
So, like, maybe one of you stole a 6-pack from your parents and you drank it in the bowling alley parking lot then went bowling then went to a diner then played video games late that night?

Went to my high school's hockey game, went out to Wendy's with a few buddies and a few girls. Went to my buddy's basement and chilled till the parents of one of the girls came to pick them all up around midnight. Played Guitar Hero for a while then fell asleep.

phillyfan26 said:

Went to my high school's hockey game, went out to Wendy's with a few buddies and a few girls. Went to my buddy's basement and chilled till the parents of one of the girls came to pick them all up around midnight. Played Guitar Hero for a while then fell asleep.

I think I captured the spirit of it, though. :)

Dalton works at Wendy's.

phillyfan26 said:

EPIC. Very much akin to Superbad.

In the downtown of my JOP locale, there's a McDonald's right across the street, too. Dalton was jealously looking over there, wishing he could be the McDonald's employee he claims to be. It is not to be.

Was nice of him to clean up my buddy's spilled ketchup, though.

phillyfan26 said:
In the downtown of my JOP locale, there's a McDonald's right across the street, too. Dalton was jealously looking over there, wishing he could be the McDonald's employee he claims to be. It is not to be.

Reminds me of the time I saw Ryan Leaf working in wal-mart. (Family Guy-esque flashback)

phillyfan26 said:

I'm going to amend your skull.

unico said:
Holy crap LM! I didn't realize that Radiohead is playing in my town! Nissan is just 5 minutes away from my new home. Too bad though, I expected to be moved again by then. :(

I could sell you my leftover tickets for an incredibly low price and make a date out of it... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom