The Temple Bar: Get Your YaYas and Balls of Sunshine Out - UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:
Trying to infiltrate us. GOod thing we're getting chips.

We should have been on this months ago. Well, we were, then we lapse and stopped being all vigilant. We started hanging out with them as a means to get inside their heads and then ended up *gasp* being welcomed into their environments and as one of their own and now this. We screwed ourselves into a corner.

glad we were able to provide the heat for her - send her back to the great white north
bigsmileysun.gif

Back from my monthly lunch and a movie. :up: I love days like this! Craziness in the morning, then stopping to watch a movie and eat good food, then laziness for the rest of the afternoon. :hi5:

Plus, we get out 2 hrs early tomorrow. :rockon: Not that I'm going to be going anywhere tomorrow, but still. It's nice to be able to leave work early.

unico said:
:angry: i bought a bottle of wine at the airport specifically for tonight. i don't have a bottle opener!!!!

So frustrating! :( Could you use a knife, maybe? If you're at a hotel, could you ask the concierge?

Hopefully you can get it open. Not being able to drink something you specifically wanted really blows.

Back
Top Bottom