The Temple Bar: Get Your YaYas and Balls of Sunshine Out - UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:
Do you have Top Ten lists for every occasion? Quick: Top Ten Places to see Siegfried and Roy?

I'm serious. I don't listen to U2. I found this place due to non-U2 related circumstances.

1. Vegas
2. Reno
3. Los Angeles
4. Portland
5. Dallas
6. Phoenix
7. Little Rock
8. Truth or Consequences
9. France
10. Indian Ocean

Reggie Thee Dog said:

:love:

Beav...those are my FAVORITE LZ songs!!! :bow:

Great minds, Reg. :hi5: I get a stupid smile everytime I hear, "I RECEIVED A MESSAGE FROM MY BROTHER 'CROSS THE WATER. HE SAT LAUGHING AS HE WROTE THE ENDS IN SITE." And Ten Years Gone is just a brilliant excercise in songwriting - it's almost like a classical song with the recurring themes, and motifs and layer. Kills me - and it's my proof that Jimmy Page is the greatest songwriter in rock. Out on The Tiles is just fun, and I think it's about being really waster. And Over the Hills....:love:

phillyfan26 said:

1. Vegas
2. Reno
3. Los Angeles
4. Portland
5. Dallas
6. Phoenix
7. Little Rock
8. Truth or Consequences
9. France
10. Indian Ocean

:lmao:

But Come on! Clearly you've never seen them in Cleveland.

UberBeaver said:

Great minds, Reg. :hi5: I get a stupid smile everytime I hear, "I RECEIVED A MESSAGE FROM MY BROTHER 'CROSS THE WATER. HE SAT LAUGHING AS HE WROTE THE ENDS IN SITE." And Ten Years Gone is just a brilliant excercise in songwriting - it's almost like a classical song with the recurring themes, and motifs and layer. Kills me - and it's my proof that Jimmy Page is the greatest songwriter in rock. Out on The Tiles is just fun, and I think it's about being really waster. And Over the Hills....:love:

Night Flight is an 80's metal song written in 1972...:yes:

Jimmy Page...:bow:

phillyfan26 said:

I was looking for a gay chat room....I got needs. Don't judge me. :mad:

True story, not very exciting though: I worked with a guy that showed me a journal entry that was pretty much insane. I followed the journal for a while and eventually found the forums and started posting. And here I am. I like that no one has ever tried to convert me to a U2 fan. I've been sent songs and stuff, but no one gets upset if I don't like them. That's nice. But I've never been here when there was a new album or a tour or anything, I don't think, so maybe I haven't seen this joint in full throttle. I dunno. I like the people. Most of em.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
ya ever see a post (or two) and think to yourself "wow... this person really has no social life outside of interference. that's kinda pathetic... i pitty them." ?

What did I write now? :(

Seriously, yes, I know exactly what you mean. That feeling = :yikes: + :(

UberBeaver said:
True story, not very exciting though: I worked with a guy that showed me a journal entry that was pretty much insane. I followed the journal for a while and eventually found the forums and started posting. And here I am. I like that no one has ever tried to convert me to a U2 fan. I've been sent songs and stuff, but no one gets upset if I don't like them. That's nice. But I've never been here when there was a new album or a tour or anything, I don't think, so maybe I haven't seen this joint in full throttle. I dunno. I like the people. Most of em.

Thats actually pretty cool, I always just assumed if you are on a U2 board you like U2... This copletely changes my perception of everything...

elevated_u2_fan said:

99.99% of what goes on in PLEBA comes to mind...

PLEBA scares me Fan Fiction terrifies me and the "post pictures of Bono's toes" Day stuff turns me off completely.

Hello. I am at BWI going home finally. Went on a tour of APG today.

Philfa? have you gotten to the Ramones and Talking Heads yet?

elevated_u2_fan said:

Family Values in FYM?

Complaints%20thumbs%20down-784494.jpg

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Beav broke the mode Elfa...he's either a genius or insane...I'm sticking with the latter...:yes:

I encounter a lot of fans who only like them during certain periods of their career and there are several on here who probably don't like them anymore and are here simply because of the people on here but Beav is a first...

elevated_u2_fan said:

I encounter a lot of fans who only like them during certain periods of their career and there are several on here who probably don't like them anymore and are here simply because of the people on here but Beav is a first...

Well, after the Feds shut down the NAMBLA site, this seemed like the next logical step. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom