The Temple Bar: Get Your YaYas and Balls of Sunshine Out - UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I take good care of my teeth, because I need to have some part of my face that's actually good looking ... sort of.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Is that on Adult Swim?

I lost interest in AS when they stopped showing good stuff. I loved Home Movies that was a cute and funny show.

I don't like all the stuff they have on now, you know, the stuff you need to have a certain kind of stash in your bedroom drawer to enjoy it.

My bedroom drawer = empty. :sad: But even then, I don't WTF is going on. My friend made me watch this thing with blue cutout people, I think one was named Tom, and they were in a mall babbling. I was clueless. He thinks it's great, one of those "acquired tastes" he says. "Yeah, well call me when you acquire some taste, sucka. Sheeeeeeeeeet. Waste mah time? Hell naw," that's what I should've said. I think I said, "Yeah, it's ok. Idon't really get it."

/babble.

This is no fun. Work, I mean. This place is all cool.

Is that on Adult Swim?

I lost interest in AS when they stopped showing good stuff. I loved Home Movies that was a cute and funny show.

I don't like all the stuff they have on now, you know, the stuff you need to have a certain kind of stash in your bedroom drawer to enjoy it.

I wouldn't recommend being stoned to watch The Venture Brothers but you might have to be a geek to get a lot of the Science Fiction references...

Still my wife loves it and she has no geeky tendencies... That I know of :hmm:

If you like the type of humor in Arrested Development and from what i have seen FOTC then you would probably like it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R91XrnngNWw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_9j5x-AWIg

any fun students in your classes this term?

I did actually Beav - we stopped off and mailed it. Hopefully you get it before it goes bad.

Cool, I'll check it out when I get home tonight. :up:

And beav, my bedroom drawer is also empty :sad:

:hmm: It goes so nice with beer and pizza. :drool: Shit. Now I'm starving again.

snowbunny00774 said:

I did actually Beav - we stopped off and mailed it. Hopefully you get it before it goes bad.

:hyper: :applaud: Thank you! I can't wait.

All I can picture is Beav excitedly running to his mailbox and opening the package, mouth watering, and then falling over after being knocked out by the rotten egg and choirzo smell.

Sorry for ruining any appetites :wink:

Hmm, there's a real hyper girl who sat next to me last night in Business Law, she seems uh, hyper. There's a dude who sits behind me in Paralegal who looks like Laurence Fishburne and I think there's another dude who could possibly be gay - he moved from CA to MI (um, WHY??????????????????????????????????, etc. :huh: ). Then there's a bitchy little sistah who when I said in the bookstore as we were both wandering around looking for the books that we could try looking for them together got all "oh no u di'nt" on me and got a 'tude and walked away. I almost yelled out "UH UH NO YOU DINT SISTAH" and started zigzagging my head around but um, I like my head where it is now, thanks.

So short answer - not really, lol.

Back
Top Bottom