The Temple Bar.... drink up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got some sort of wheat beer my step-dad tried to give me..I took one sip and gave it back...but I think I'll try some other kind of beer after this...that's right..I'll be on my third

Smirnoff Ice was my drink of choice a few years ago. Now i find too many of them make me feel ill as they're so sickly.

honestly, I think my curiosity with alcohol has come to an end...maybe once in a while in the future...but my head hurt SOOOO bad this morning, and I almost puked...I'm over that :lol:

bono_212 said:
honestly, I think my curiosity with alcohol has come to an end...maybe once in a while in the future...but my head hurt SOOOO bad this morning, and I almost puked...I'm over that :lol:

It's ok, no problem. Rookie errors. Give it time. Michael Jordan succeeded only because he failed so often. Get right back in the saddle and give it another go. This is no place for quitters.

Man you girls are wimps...I'm with Uber...suck it up and have 5 next Saturday night Ashley!!! :shifty:

The problem with you kids is that you try to cram 3 drinks in two hours...it ain't soda, so take your time and drop a water in there every once in a while.

And seriously some of the best times I've ever been told I had, ended up with me puking my small intestine up and and laying in bed until 4:00 in the afternoon. Good times....good times...:sigh:

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:

It's ok, no problem. Rookie errors. Give it time. Michael Jordan succeeded only because he failed so often. Get right back in the saddle and give it another go. This is no place for quitters.

:up: We've all puked at one time or another. No reason to quit. :wink:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

And seriously some of the best times I've ever been told I had, ended up with me puking my small intenstine up and and laying in bed until 4:00 in the afternoon. Good times....good times...:sigh:

:lmao:

I've never done that. :shifty:

My thinking was more "how the hell did I do that?"

I used to amaze myself on ocassion. I've grown up since...well somewhat...a little...I think.

I think I flashed my ass at some party goers at a "business" conference a few weeks ago...:tsk: Ah, but hell it was fun and I didn't have 'much' of a hangover the next day. :no:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom